• Feb 22nd, 2019 9:34 am
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1223 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto
rilles wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 2:16 pm
Exactly!!!! if ALL the good guys have at least a handgun (and maybe an assault rifle tucked away in that CG jacket) then all the bad guys will leave them alone knowing they are armed!!!!! Crime will surely stop. Rich guys can have more powerful weapons with a high of level training to draw and shot faster - ensuring bad guy will just run on sight!!!! People will behave around each other!!!!! no one is going to yell at the fast food clerk knowing they could pull a glock and boom!!!!!! Also an amazing tool for population control!!!!! you have culling for animal overpopulation.... one step further and have a purge day too weed out the poor and liberals!!!!!! Ted Nugent rocks!!!!!

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/12/05 ... als-video/

Poe
Spoken like a true snowflake. I hope you never jpin the army and I have to depend on you for my protection.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
3037 posts
499 upvotes
Water loo
MusicBox wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 3:32 pm
Spoken like a true snowflake. I hope you never jpin the army and I have to depend on you for my protection.

Poe
Nov 23, 2015
696 posts
387 upvotes
Winnipeg
All I can say is, it sure is funny how everyone on the Internet is a Tough Guy.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
3037 posts
499 upvotes
Water loo
56kbps wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 2:32 pm
All I can say is, it sure is funny how everyone on the Internet is a Tough Guy.

Poe
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
2302 posts
2078 upvotes
eonibm wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 11:21 pm
You'd have to force me at gunpoint to buy one of those stupid over-priced FOMO Canada-goosed jackets.
Most people would say the same about your Tip Top Tailor parka you bought 25 years ago that you keep insisting is better than a Canada Goose.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9261 posts
596 upvotes
Toronto
aznnorth wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 11:42 am
Most peeps dont buy them cuz they're overpriced, overated. A 50 cent red badge isnt worth a premium of $400 on a coat lol.
over priced jackets! everyday when I ride the go train, my entire train , every single person is wearing one, I just wear my cheap sears jacket, thank you very much.

you know the works who make the jackets are only paided $14 an hour.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."