Jul 13, 2013
626 posts
173 upvotes
Richmond Hill

(Warm?) High Quality Women Fashion Apparel

Deal Link:
Retailer:
CHICIDA
I post this because of I wanna share a good high quality women fashion apparel, that accidentally found by my girlfriend.
I warned her before she purchased from this website, because usually the no-name online apparel shop will put the beautiful pictures that is different than the real item.
But this time I found I was wrong, this online apparel shop the pictures are quite match the real dress that I have received, and the quality is pretty good.
I think if this dress sell it in the retail shop, it could be more than $150.

I took some pictures of my gf purchased dress from this website.
This is the dress what she got:
https://www.chicida.com/collections/bes ... 2118565316
Images
  • DSC_0507.jpg
  • DSC_0494.jpg
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5283 posts
1775 upvotes
Thornhill
Dear sir,

Will this high-quality dress look good even with a shoe on head? Please post picture of your dear wife wearing dress with shoe on head please and I will surely buy.
[OP]
Jul 13, 2013
626 posts
173 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Jeenyus1 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 1:37 pm
Dear sir,

Will this high-quality dress look good even with a shoe on head? Please post picture of your dear wife wearing dress with shoe on head please and I will surely buy.
I will try to ask her to take more pictures with shoe that match the dress XD but her legs are not beautiful as the model
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
2745 posts
1251 upvotes
I am expecting high entertainment value out of this one. Please do not disappoint RFD community.
Loose lips sink ships. | Her Majesty's Naval Service
Nov 18, 2015
812 posts
619 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Holy sh1t... your wife is hot
Like legit and not trolling, I bet she looks good wearing anything tbh...

Instant upvote!

Now to the product itself,
These products are in USD, not that cheap and its only free shipping after $150... but if it's high quality, I guess it might be worth it?
[OP]
Jul 13, 2013
626 posts
173 upvotes
Richmond Hill
wartune123 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 1:58 pm
Holy sh1t... your wife is hot
Like legit and not trolling, I bet she looks good wearing anything tbh...

Instant upvote!

Now to the product itself,
These products are in USD, not that cheap and its only free shipping after $150... but if it's high quality, I guess it might be worth it?
Thanks, she is average only not as hot as you imagined.
I think the dress affected, so you feel she is hot, or maybe the red color makes it hot.

The price isn't as cheap as the advertisement on facebook pages, those online store is scam, but this online store gives you a good quality dress that can be sell much higher in the retail store + tax.
Anyway this online store made me impressive.