• Oct 10th, 2004 8:33 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 8, 2004
478 posts
2 upvotes

Chicken Select @ McDonalds

Am i the only one here that loves this stuff?...
I find it by far the best product McD ever introduced. It is way better than Wendy's chicken strips OR even chicken fingers in restaurants.

What does everyone think?
21 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2004
2778 posts
116 upvotes
Sudbury
Cake wrote:Am i the only one here that loves this stuff?...
I find it by far the best product McD ever introduced. It is way better than Wendy's chicken strips OR even chicken fingers in restaurants.

What does everyone think?
I had them in Cleveland in September and thought they were pretty good...
"What an emotionally wrecking of the stomach game"
Sep 3, 2002
251 posts
14 upvotes
Calgary
Are they really that good? They sure are pretty expensive tho... so I've stayed away from them for now.
You have died.
Your deeds of valor shall be remembered.
Press any key to continue.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2640 posts
321 upvotes
Its ok but you should limit yourself to 3-4, more than that its nasty. Its kinda like tempura, first few ones are nice.... the rest ...
[OP]
Apr 8, 2004
478 posts
2 upvotes
Doom Dealer wrote:Are they really that good? They sure are pretty expensive tho... so I've stayed away from them for now.
They are but definitely worth the price. =)

There's 3 sauces, ranch, honey mustard and hot sauce. The ranch and homey mustard are really good.

A 3 piece meal is good enough for most people.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2004
1826 posts
171 upvotes
I like the Wendys ons with rach better. But they are the best things @ McDs
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6234 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
yea its $5.99 for 3!!...i hope it really is filling for that price....but still...thats prett dam expensive
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2640 posts
321 upvotes
SwiZz wrote:yea its $5.99 for 3!!...i hope it really is filling for that price....but still...thats prett dam expensive
its not, I would say that for most adults the 3 piece serving is too little. But for kids, its more than enough.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2003
1893 posts
186 upvotes
Vancouver
gotta try them somtime.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2004
1700 posts
13 upvotes
i'll wait for it to go on promo (McD's coupons are gold) and try it then. $6 for 3 of anything from McD's is a bit too much.
Heatware: 40-0-0
May 19, 2004
496 posts
1 upvote
Those things are awesome! They're on the pricey side though.. Remember before they took them off the market for a while how they had plum sauce? That was some pretty good plum sauce, it's a shame they don't have it anymore. Wouldn't waste my money on them without getting plum sauce.
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
I've never tried them. I stick to the $1.69 menu :cheesygri
:hay:

[You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5811 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver
Thier ok on thier own. The ranch sauce taste is STRONG and leaves a nasty feeling in my after i eat it.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
2640 posts
321 upvotes
Narci wrote:Thier ok on thier own. The ranch sauce taste is STRONG and leaves a nasty feeling in my after i eat it.

I agree, I prefer ketchup or barbeque sauce.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1940 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
i tried a 3 piece meal
it was very tasty and reminds me of kfc
i had the ranch sauce and think it detracts from the nice herbs and spices on the chicken