Off Topic

Chief Saunders denies cover up - doesn't know why no investigation or why SIU not contacted

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 9:40 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27744 posts
787 upvotes
Dildo, NL
Timsdonut wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 11:20 am
Thanks for dressing up.
unlim national, unlim Global SMS, CD/VM, 8Gb of Blazing Fast LTE $45
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Yota Mafia]
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Photobucket, Suck a Big Fat Stinkin'...
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
29 posts
10 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2017 9:36 pm
Toronto police officer Michael Theriault, and his brother Christian Theriault, saw their bail conditions loosened by an Oshawa judge Wednesday.

I love their swagger as they walk out of the courtroom. Its like they already know they can't be touched for their brutal assault.

Corruption, Conflict of interest, lack of justice and Nepotism at its best.

If I were the judge I would make an example out of these 2 low life hooligans, so the bad sadistic cops across the nation would get a strong message and their victims would get justice.

Their Dad ( the one involved in the cover up ) - John Theriault is a cop,
Michael Theriault ( age 25 yrs ) is a cop ,
I bet 21 year old Junior bro Christian Theriault was on his way to enter the GTA police force too.

This is how & why people are losing respect & trust in cops these days. Definitely a systemic problem, and not a few bad apples and isolated incidents here & there. The massive cover up is a testament of that.

1 rogue cop & his brother beating up and almost killing a kid with a steel pipe is one thing, but 2 police departments trying to cover up the whole thing is what pisses me off.

That stinks to high heavens. At least 15-20 more people are needed on the inside to hide & cover up a brutality & abuse to this extent. I bet lot of higher ups were involved in addition to dad John Theriault.
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
29 posts
10 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 11:35 am
Thanks for dressing up.
Hey, he is on a paid vacation ( suspended with pay ). Must be going on a nice Caribbean vacation soon . No wonder he is all dressed up.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7361 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
Who cares if these events are supposedly 'isolated incidents' (no they're not), call me idealistic, but LEOs are supposed to be not corruptible, esp when many of them are earning over $100K, for what?, and also when we see time and time and time again these horrendous crimes happening over and over and over. Sick and tired of this crap. Obviously something is srsly wrong. To deny this fact is simply naive or just pretending there's no stink.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2009
3421 posts
1352 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Menthol wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 6:39 pm
Not brother in blue protecting another. Come on, which Dad doesn't protect his 2 little boys :rolleyes:
How about a dad with morals? I wouldn't cover up for my kid doing something like that.
And yes, the cops always cover up nasty crap other cops pull. They've been getting away with beatings and murder for years. Business as usual.

And before someone jumps all over me, yes I know not all cops are bad. I don't think the majority are, but the culture of protecting their own when they behave horribly is disgusting.
Last edited by Chickinvic on Aug 3rd, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2009
3421 posts
1352 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Rogeredz wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 11:53 pm
I think your posts lose credibility when you call them Cops. They are called " Officers " and you better address them as that and put them on a pedestal and bend over backwards & appease them, as they can do no wrong.

Otherwise for your immaturity, they might do a very mature thing like beating you up with a Steel pipe till you lose an eye, and then file false charges against you and cover it up with internal affairs Daddy Officer and other esteemed Officers. What a credible & mature thing to do.

And I lose credibility because I call a high school educated psychopath thug a " Pig " ?
What does their level of education have to do with anything? Plenty of psychopaths have high educations too. I worked for a doctor who was a total psychopath. Worst person I've ever met in my life.
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
29 posts
10 upvotes
Anyone has pictures of dad John Theriault ? Will go nicely with the picture of his 2 sons. So people will know, whom to avoid if they see them walking on the street.

I bet dad must have assaulted lot of people when he was a street cop. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Timsdonut wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 11:20 am
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/0 ... sault.html

Bail conditions relaxed for cop and brother accused in Whitby assault

Const. Michael Theriault and Christian Theriault, charged in the beating of Black man Dafonte Miller, will now be able to consume alcohol, leave their homes at night and leave the province of Ontario while awaiting trial, a judge ruled Wednesday.

Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7361 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
Timsdonut wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 5:04 pm
Anyone has pictures of dad John Theriault ? Will go nicely with the picture of his 2 sons. So people will know, whom to avoid if they see them walking on the street.

I bet dad must have assaulted lot of people when he was a street cop. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Here you go, missing one is dad (Barry) lol:
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26183 posts
6056 upvotes
GTHA
Dafonte Miller's lawyer asking civilian agency to investigate 2 Ontario police forces
Lawyers for Dafonte Miller allege Toronto police and Durham regional police tried to cover up the attack on Miller and “blindly” accepted the accounts of Michael Theriault, an off-duty Toronto constable, and his brother Christian Theriault.

FULL STORY: http://www.citynews.ca/2017/08/16/civil ... r-beating/

Dec 16, 2014
792 posts
403 upvotes
Easter Island
eye for an eye
the only solution
Banned
Aug 16, 2017
9 posts
1 upvote
Both of them must have learnt from their Dad cop. I bet Daddy must have assaulted a few people & got away with brutality & abuse. So the kids are not any different.

Both the brothers will be acquitted & their dad won't be charged with obstruction, interference or anything. And the poor kid will lose an eye.

I hope they make an example out of the 2 sons & daddy, but sadly nothing will happen.
Banned
Sep 17, 2017
16 posts
4 upvotes
vadapav wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 10:44 am
Both of them must have learnt from their Dad cop. I bet Daddy must have assaulted a few people & got away with brutality & abuse. So the kids are not any different.

Both the brothers will be acquitted & their dad won't be charged with obstruction, interference or anything. And the poor kid will lose an eye.

I hope they make an example out of the 2 sons & daddy, but sadly nothing will happen.
Do you have proof ?
Banned
Sep 24, 2017
46 posts
11 upvotes
karakoram wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 7:29 pm
eye for an eye
the only solution
An eye for an eye, will make the whole world go blind - Mahatma Gandhi