Child lost in raging river

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2018 8:17 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2682 posts
1477 upvotes
Kitchener
So, now that she's charged I can say this...

Back when it happened, we knew that this was no accident. Word spreads quickly with enforcement, and some of us got this info the day it happened, though there was no sugar coating, but there will likely be more details coming out that paint a very negative picture of Hanson. We were surprised, though, that she hadn't been charged. At least she has been now, though.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2682 posts
1477 upvotes
Kitchener
ThinkOutsideTheBox wrote:
Oct 12th, 2018 9:51 am
Didn't you say it was a homicide? This was not a homicide.
There is a difference between homicide and murder. This will be at least homicide.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11770 posts
2718 upvotes
Montréal
jeff1970 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 5:48 pm
So, now that she's charged I can say this...

Back when it happened, we knew that this was no accident. Word spreads quickly with enforcement, and some of us got this info the day it happened, though there was no sugar coating, but there will likely be more details coming out that paint a very negative picture of Hanson. We were surprised, though, that she hadn't been charged. At least she has been now, though.
Tx for the insider info, are you like rcmpvet or a cop?

Sad case, I had my suspicions from the onset but didn't want to be non-PC. Poor kid.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7728 posts
3884 upvotes
ON
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 6:13 pm

Sad case, I had my suspicions from the onset but didn't want to be non-PC. Poor kid.
That's sad...for those of us who believe in freedom of speech.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2682 posts
1477 upvotes
Kitchener
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 6:13 pm

Neither, but I was involved with some EMS at that time. When children are involved, info spreads quickly, but no one is in position to say anything publicly. To put in mildly, back in February, no one was viewing this as a tragic accident. I think the question is, was this reckless child endangerment or some criminal intent to snuff out the child.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11770 posts
2718 upvotes
Montréal
dilligafeh wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 7:10 pm
That's sad...for those of us who believe in freedom of speech.
I get your pt, sometimes it's useful, sometimes not.

jeff1970 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 7:43 pm
Neither, but I was involved with some EMS at that time. When children are involved, info spreads quickly, but no one is in position to say anything publicly. To put in mildly, back in February, no one was viewing this as a tragic accident. I think the question is, was this reckless child endangerment or some criminal intent to snuff out the child.
Tx again for your insider POV. RIP poor kid :(
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2682 posts
1477 upvotes
Kitchener
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 8:01 pm
I get your pt, sometimes it's useful, sometimes not.

Tx again for your insider POV. RIP poor kid :(
It's a horrible way for a child to die. Cold, lonely, then drowning. I have a real hard time wrapping my head around it. We all did back in February. I just wish I was never part of the conversation, as it makes me feel sick. If it is as bad as some as the first responders believe, key word, "believe", then this woman needs to rot in a federal prison for the rest of her life.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
11770 posts
2718 upvotes
Montréal
jeff1970 wrote:
Oct 13th, 2018 8:06 pm
It's a horrible way for a child to die. Cold, lonely, then drowning. I have a real hard time wrapping my head around it. We all did back in February. I just wish I was never part of the conversation, as it makes me feel sick. If it is as bad as some as the first responders believe, key word, "believe", then this woman needs to rot in a federal prison for the rest of her life.
Man, when it's written in words like that, it's just so heartbreaking to actually realize that finality.

Ya, she definitely needs to be punished and the other kid should be placed with a more responsible family.