[OP]
Oct 7, 2013
54 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Chinese Confinement Nanny

Hi everyone,

I hope I am posting in the right forum.
I will be giving birth soon and I'm having trouble finding a Chinese postpartum nanny that will help me cook some meals (make soup) and help out with the baby. I'm specifically looking for someone who knows about the Chinese tradition of "坐月". If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know!
Thank you!
11 replies
Sep 13, 2007
51 posts
13 upvotes
I just gave birth 4 weeks ago and our confinement nanny is still living with us. When do you need her? I know she has another client in May. We found her through a referral agent after previously letting go our first horrible one. PM for details if you’d like.
Jul 14, 2019
1 posts
Hi,

wonders123, can you please help me! Can i have the # to your confinement nanny.
Jul 21, 2019
1 posts
Hi wonders123, would you please share the contact information for your confinement nanny? Thanks in advance!
Dec 13, 2019
1 posts
Hi wonders123, I've been searching for a Chinese traditional confinement nanny in Toronto, would greatly appreciate if I could have the contact of your confinement lady? Many thanks for your help!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6378 posts
4911 upvotes
Toronto
This thread turned creepy.... 1-time posters asking for nanny information
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jan 2, 2020
2 posts
Hi wonders123, could you please share with me the contacts to your confinement nanny?
Thanks!
Jan 12, 2020
1 posts
Hi @wonders123 . I am also looking for a chinese confinement nanny or someone who can provide confinement food. Would you mind sharing the contact for your nanny?
Jan 16, 2020
1 posts
Hi kay1985 I am looking for a traditional confinement nanny in Toronto. Any luck in finding one?