• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2019 9:16 pm
6 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
11195 posts
4573 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
PSA: Chipfixx recommends that you use their touch up product within a few months of receiving it so unless you have a heated garage, you might have a hard time actually using it.
Aug 2, 2010
6 posts
Ontario Canada
Thanks, could be a Christmas present for my husband's Camaro!
[OP]
Jul 5, 2017
76 posts
53 upvotes
craftsman wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:43 pm
PSA: Chipfixx recommends that you use their touch up product within a few months of receiving it so unless you have a heated garage, you might have a hard time actually using it.
That's true, I didn't think that some people don't have heated garages
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1387 posts
280 upvotes
By all accounts, Dr. Colorchip is still a superior product but they won't ship to Canada anymore. They also have a 15% off sale going on with code "TURKEY", if anyone is looking to buy and ship to a warehouse like I am (shelf life of Dr. Colorchip is ~1 year according to their FAQs).
Aug 1, 2007
641 posts
49 upvotes
Thought I would hop on this thread and ask if anyone has seen or have any active codes that they can share for Chipfixx. I need to buy some.

Cheers!
Nov 23, 2010
990 posts
352 upvotes
Toronto
Just wanted to chime in on this thread

My wifes 2016 corolla was starting to look like chedder cheese with rock chips on the front of her car

There was one particular spot on her front roof that looked like a good 1mm gouge that this stuff filled as well

Based on a few members feedback I decided to order a chipfixx kit.

Its been only about 2 months, but everything is still looking good and holding strong.

Great stuff and would not hestitate to buy again if I need it in the future