Expired Hot Deals

[Chipotle Mexican Grill] BOGO@Chipotle for Nurses! June 4/19 (ID Req)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2019 8:26 pm
[OP]
May 16, 2009
37 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto

BOGO@Chipotle for Nurses! June 4/19 (ID Req)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 4, 2019
Retailer:
Chipotle Mexican Grill
It's that time again to cuddle up to your favourite nurse for an afternoon snack or some din din.

TODAY ONLY June 4,2019 (until close) -- NURSE APPRECIATION DAY BOGO @ Chipotle Mexican Grill

CELEBRATE WITH A BUY-ONE/GET-ONE ENTRÉE
Burritos, bowls, salads, and tacos…however you celebrate we just wanna say thanks for everything you do.

Terms:
Limit one free menu item per nurse ID, subject to availability. The BOGO is available in conjunction with a Chipotle Rewards redemption, but cannot otherwise be combined with other offers or promotions. For in-restaurant order only; offer not valid for online, mobile, fax, Burritos by the Box or catering orders. Offer good at Chipotle locations in the U.S. and Canada only. Valid only on Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 from open to close. Includes all types of nurses (RN, NP, CRNA, CNS, CNM, LVN, CNA, and local equivalents or analogues). ID can be nursing license or hospital/ medical office nurse ID. The offer is also void where prohibited and additional restrictions may apply.

Bon Apetit!
6 replies
[OP]
May 16, 2009
37 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
I mean... if you're near one it doesn't hurt to ask, but I can't definitively say if nursing students are eligible.
Banned
Aug 3, 2005
1235 posts
1159 upvotes
Looks like there are going to be a lot of RFD "nurses" coming out of the word work today...

I already told my wife we are role playing tonight...
May 18, 2010
15 posts
2 upvotes
Grabbed some din din and about to cuddle with my favourite nurse! Thanks for the post, OP!