• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2017 11:54 am
Jan 20, 2011
33 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
corcoran_chris wrote:
May 16th, 2017 10:41 am
Where are you located? I know a dealer that will sell at 100% unhaggle prices -25 %. You can build it with what you want. You may also get some goodies thrown in if you work the deal a bit harder.
Thanks im in the GTA Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1285 posts
157 upvotes
Maple
oKAVEMANo wrote:
May 16th, 2017 1:27 pm
Thanks im in the GTA Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

Hunt Chrysler in Milton. Speak to Mike James and tell him Chris Corcoran referred you so you can save time and get something similar. Easy peasy invoice -25 and work out some freebies you want within reason, such as all weather mats etc, oil changes etc.
Jul 17, 2003
19 posts
5 upvotes
Surrey
Redfisher wrote:
May 16th, 2017 1:08 pm
I got this on a factory order.
Ok, I'll try this locally then. On your factory order, have they quoted you a delivery ETA?

We have a local dealer here doing 25% off and no GST and PST, which is 12%. So Price - 25% - 12% is roughly 34% off. I'll be a happy camper if I can get 34% off a factory order.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2011
1064 posts
241 upvotes
codywatkins wrote:
May 16th, 2017 1:57 pm
Ok, I'll try this locally then. On your factory order, have they quoted you a delivery ETA?

We have a local dealer here doing 25% off and no GST and PST, which is 12%. So Price - 25% - 12% is roughly 34% off. I'll be a happy camper if I can get 34% off a factory order.
No ETA, But once the dealer gives you the vin or von # they can track it. i hears 4 to 6 weeks.
No One Goes to Palmerston Ontario
Dec 27, 2012
854 posts
272 upvotes
Burnaby
codywatkins wrote:
May 16th, 2017 1:57 pm

What dealer are you referring to? I am in Langley and see you're in Surrey
Jul 17, 2003
19 posts
5 upvotes
Surrey
jbone14 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 2:24 pm
What dealer are you referring to? I am in Langley and see you're in Surrey
Maple Ridge is currently doing that 25% off and no GST + no PST (see their Facebook page). This works out to about 34% off MSRP which is what others in this thread are saying they're getting.

I'm going to check around to local dealers and see who's willing to match or beat that promo, saves me a trip across the bridge.

Edit: My math could be wrong. Feel free to correct me.
Jan 31, 2009
119 posts
50 upvotes
Woodbridge
Eddie Tawil, Seven View Chrysler. He beats any price, but better yet the service is unbeatable. I've dealt with him a lot, it would be a shame for me to leave his name out of the ring if we're passing around dealerships and salesmen here.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1285 posts
157 upvotes
Maple
Just a heads up;

when I was shopping around I heard from two different dealerships ( not sure if sales tactic or not ) but there is a certain cut of date for build out on new orders for this promo.

OP, Any information on this?
[OP]
May 1, 2011
762 posts
442 upvotes
Halifax
corcoran_chris wrote:
May 16th, 2017 3:17 pm
Just a heads up;

when I was shopping around I heard from two different dealerships ( not sure if sales tactic or not ) but there is a certain cut of date for build out on new orders for this promo.

OP, Any information on this?
The original letter we received from FCA said in stock only. I haven't heard that you can actually do factory orders yet many here have. The sale was to move current inventory so I wouldn't be surprised if they start limiting orders but I haven't heard either way.
Dec 27, 2012
854 posts
272 upvotes
Burnaby
codywatkins wrote:
May 16th, 2017 2:33 pm
Maple Ridge is currently doing that 25% off and no GST + no PST (see their Facebook page). This works out to about 34% off MSRP which is what others in this thread are saying they're getting.

I'm going to check around to local dealers and see who's willing to match or beat that promo, saves me a trip across the bridge.

Edit: My math could be wrong. Feel free to correct me.
Thanks! Pretty funny... I have been talking to the White Rock Dodge dealer and they are openly accusing Maple Ridge in an email of illegally basing their pricing on bloated MSRP's and that its all smoke and mirrors. Things are getting nasty!!!
Sep 26, 2007
322 posts
31 upvotes
I don't find unhaggle to be correct on the invoice price for a loaded Sport. Unhaggle shows a markup of $8200 but when I was at the dealer and literally had every number in front of like cost, total profit made on sale, etc (dealing with good friend) that markup was somewhat between $6300-6500.
Jul 17, 2003
19 posts
5 upvotes
Surrey
tdracer wrote:
May 16th, 2017 3:31 pm
The original letter we received from FCA said in stock only. I haven't heard that you can actually do factory orders yet many here have. The sale was to move current inventory so I wouldn't be surprised if they start limiting orders but I haven't heard either way.
Hey tdracer, what's the scoop on Ecodiesel's? I'm staring at them on the RamTruck website, but the dealer is saying they can't place factory orders on them.

If that's the case, why are they on the website? Does a 2017 Ecodiesel actually exist yet?
Feb 3, 2010
124 posts
19 upvotes
Lower Woods Harbour
Dodge has 25% off but increased freight and other charges. Works out to about 10% off.
[OP]
May 1, 2011
762 posts
442 upvotes
Halifax
codywatkins wrote:
May 16th, 2017 5:04 pm

Hey tdracer, what's the scoop on Ecodiesel's? I'm staring at them on the RamTruck website, but the dealer is saying they can't place factory orders on them.

If that's the case, why are they on the website? Does a 2017 Ecodiesel actually exist yet?
There are no 17 ecodiesel's for sale in Canada. Due to scrutiny from VW diesel fiasco. Supposed to come out next year.

Trans Am wrote:
May 17th, 2017 6:18 am
Dodge has 25% off but increased freight and other charges. Works out to about 10% off.
It is 25% off msrp. The freight is the same as before. MSRP is the same as before. If you have a specific example then the person is not being honest with you. As per the many postings, it's 25% off msrp with people getting 30-32% off.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2006
4989 posts
546 upvotes
If you are having trouble finding what you want in the GTA, and don't mind an hour drive east. Check out Lakeridge Chrysler. I have bought there before, and the buying experience is great. They even price match if you find a better price elsewhere.

http://www.lakeridgechrysler.com/new-in ... odyStyle-3

PM if you want a contact for a great salesman there.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel