[Amazon Canada] Chuckit! kick fetch ball $14.28 and $18.37 on Amazon.ca

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2013 12:02 am
Mar 17, 2007
390 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] Chuckit! kick fetch ball $14.28 and $18.37 on Amazon.ca

so I recently got the large one of these for my dog in the States for $24 (after seeing the small one on sale for $35 in a Canadian pet store) and he loves it. I figured I'd look around online and see if I could find the smaller one for inside the house and I discovered that Amazon.ca is selling both sizes at an incredible price.

The large is about the size of a soccer ball and the small is, well smaller. I would compare it to the size of a handball but I don't know if people will know how big those are.

Anyways, these are amazing, very tough (my dog is an aggressive chewer when it comes to his toys), and my dog loves it. Posting the links below so hopefully you guys can get some for your furry friends!

Small - $14.28 (I saw this at Global for $34.99)
http://www.amazon.ca/Chuckit-Kick-Fetch ... kick+fetch

Large - $18.37 (I bought this in the states for $24 and that was with a 20% discount!)
http://www.amazon.ca/Chuckit-Large-Kick ... kick+fetch
4 replies
Jun 7, 2004
65 posts
4 upvotes
Abbotsford
Note that the orange is made from something like cordura, and the blue is a rubber. It is fine if your dog plays fetch and gives the ball back nicely, but if it turns into tug-of-war, then the rubber doesn't last very long. My boxer prefers tug-of-war, so this toy lasted about 6 weeks.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2007
390 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
GeneticFreek wrote:
May 27th, 2013 11:06 pm
Note that the orange is made from something like cordura, and the blue is a rubber. It is fine if your dog plays fetch and gives the ball back nicely, but if it turns into tug-of-war, then the rubber doesn't last very long. My boxer prefers tug-of-war, so this toy lasted about 6 weeks.
mine loves to play tug as well but i make him drop it instead of engaging with this particular toy... then i just kick it across the yard and he's off
× < >