Expired Hot Deals

Church's Chicken 50%off Mother's Day. BC Only?

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2013 2:46 am
Tags:
None
16 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
15226 posts
3277 upvotes
crazycoward wrote:
May 7th, 2013 10:04 pm
http://www.churchschickenbc.ca/index.ph ... ticle&id=8

Some locations have put up the following disclaimers.

50% off up to maximum of $20 discount

$5 GC for the first 40 people
I never thought I would ever meet a fried chicken I didn't like until I ate at Chruch's.
I've been there on 3 separate occasions and each time I've actually tossed my chicken. Not to mention the aftermath my toilet had to deal with the next day.

But sadly there really isn't a great fried chicken joint in town. LA Chicken in Richmond is pretty good, but it's kind of out of the way.
I should open up my own Chicken joint.
Apr 19, 2010
794 posts
297 upvotes
church's is my favourite for sure. LA chicken is a close second, popeye's is decent but nothing too special about it. KFC is somewhere near the bottom

anyways whats up with that fine print. do we have to have a mother present at purchase?
Jun 15, 2012
253 posts
234 upvotes
Vancouver
t6lock wrote:
May 7th, 2013 11:15 pm
anyways whats up with that fine print. do we have to have a mother present at purchase?
"Any regular individual product for the mom provided mother is accompanied by her child."
Mar 7, 2011
196 posts
30 upvotes
Surrey
so we actually need our mothers to accompany us for this deal? :D
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
15226 posts
3277 upvotes
t6lock wrote:
May 7th, 2013 11:15 pm
church's is my favourite for sure. LA chicken is a close second, popeye's is decent but nothing too special about it. KFC is somewhere near the bottom
There's a popeyes in GVR?
And yeah Canadian KFC is terrible. US KFC is actually really good.
Nov 24, 2009
383 posts
326 upvotes
imo the chicken at Church>>>KFC. looks like they revamped the website a bit, the old one was SO unpro. anyways thanks op gonna try the new gangnam style chicken with this deal
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4654 posts
170 upvotes
death_hawk wrote:
May 8th, 2013 2:05 am
There's a popeyes in GVR?
And yeah Canadian KFC is terrible. US KFC is actually really good.
Used to be one in Coquitlam ... gone awhile now.

Church's is good ... LA Chicken is a little better IMO.
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

----------------------------------------------------

If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2636 posts
651 upvotes
Vancouver
Never tried LA chicken but all my friends says it's better than church's. However church's has frequent coupons in the mail and the entertainment book :razz:
Jul 8, 2012
612 posts
42 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Nice to see the love for LA Chicken. They regularly give me (and probably everyone else) an extra piece especially if you have to wait.

Any time I can get fried chicken from KFC/Church's/LA Chicken I don't complain. In fact, even re-heated Superstore chicken is pretty good.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4654 posts
170 upvotes
The thing about LA Chicken is ... the darker chicken is actually the "regular" and the lighter color is the "spicy" as far as I can tell.

Weird ... but whatever. It's good chicken.
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
15226 posts
3277 upvotes
Since we're on fried chicken in here, anyone else know of a place outside of Church's/LA/KFC?
I've been making my own, but sometimes I want chicken now instead of tomorrow due to prep.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4654 posts
170 upvotes
death_hawk wrote:
May 8th, 2013 4:35 pm
Since we're on fried chicken in here, anyone else know of a place outside of Church's/LA/KFC?
I've been making my own, but sometimes I want chicken now instead of tomorrow due to prep.
Check this thread out ...

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/827065
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

× < >