Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CIBC Aeroplan

2500 bonus Aeroplan miles after tap pay 6 times

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2017 11:18 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3803 posts
4164 upvotes
Mordor

2500 bonus Aeroplan miles after tap pay 6 times

Deal Link:
Expiry:
July 15, 2017
Retailer:
CIBC Aeroplan
There's an easier way to earn miles with your CIBC Aeroplan® credit card! Just add your card to your phone. It's quick, easy and always with you, so you're always ready to earn miles. Plus, you'll enjoy all the benefits of your physical credit card, including the same great earn rate, so every tap gets you closer to your next reward. Already added your card? Just keep tapping to take advantage of this special offer.

Earn 2500 bonus miles when you add your CIBC Aeroplan® credit card to your phone and tap to pay 6 times
Offer ends July 15, 2017

Works with Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
Follow link for instructions: https://www5.aeroplan.com/cibc-tap-to-p ... =007264633

1 To qualify for the offer, between May 15th, 2017 and July 15th , 2017, you must activate your CIBC Aeroplan credit card onto a mobile wallet and complete 6 mobile tap purchase transactions with your CIBC Aeroplan credit card (net of returns) until July 15, 2017, and such eligible purchases must be posted to your CIBC Aeroplan credit card account (“Account”) by July 25th, 2017. Please allow at least five (5) days for an eligible purchase to be posted to the Account. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended without notice at any time, is only available to the recipient of this communication and is non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other CIBC or Aeroplan offer, and is not redeemable for cash. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash advances, balance transfers, cash-like transactions, interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits. Mobile Tap purchase transactions can be up to $100 and is subject to merchant transaction limits. Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the offer period ends to receive the miles earned under the offer. This offer does not apply to Quebec residents. Your CIBC credit card account must be open and in good standing at the time the Aeroplan Miles are awarded, and transferred to your Aeroplan account. Offer may be revoked if you appear to be manipulating or abusing it, or are engaged in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by CIBC in its sole discretion.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2537 posts
5690 upvotes
Markham
Seems like Android Pay is going to land in Canada very very soon. (The app has automatically appeared on my stock OnePlus 3T and my friends' Google Pixel)

This promo will work with Android Pay as well when that becomes available.
Aug 3, 2006
764 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Received same offer with 5000 points instead.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
3916 posts
2904 upvotes
Markham
Sounds like a lot of work for a measly 2500 Aeroplan.... Cheap promotion...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
What work? Just down load the app and set up ur cibc credit card. How hard can that be?

Should be rolling out soo as they have the promo deadline of July 15. So hopefully by end of may, early June.

Tim Hortons, Starbucks, McDs. Small easy transactions.
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
Have the card, don't have the phone to support the app unfortunately.
Supported Devices:
Galaxy Note5*
Galaxy S6 edge+*
Galaxy A5
Galaxy S6
Galaxy S7
Galaxy S8
Galaxy S6 edge
Galaxy S7 edge
Galaxy S8+
Deal Guru
Aug 8, 2012
10198 posts
4027 upvotes
BC
I guess we are waiting til end of August to see these 2500 or 5000 Aeroplan points?

Offer ended July 15th ... "Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the offer period ends to receive the miles earned under the offer."

My offer was 5000. Just change 2500 in the OP link to 5000 and you see the other wording. I guess it was targeted and different for each person?
POLL: How frequent is your RRSP-matching?
Plastiq: Pay any bill with credit card for 0-2.5% fee (help meet min spending and keep old cards active!)
Rewards program transfer times (e.g. SPG->Aeroplan, Marriott->SPG, Amex MR->SPG...)
Sep 13, 2009
120 posts
52 upvotes
GTA
did anyone ever get miles for this promo? i added android pay to my phone and was offered the 5000 points via email. i made 7 purchases in the time frame and never did get the reward. Guess it's been just over 8 weeks and checked today and nothing.

Has anyone else ever gotten the reward?