[Cineplex.com] cineplex buy 40.00 gift card and get coupons is back

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 3:29 pm
Dec 31, 2006
528 posts
65 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 12:48 pm
That is not a good news...... They said they will investigate as well......Please let me know if you have any updates.
somebody figured out a way to spend 32 thousand of my points on restaurant giftcards but I was able to get them back it took about 5 weeks though
Dec 23, 2010
457 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
So I got a gift card and and that came though but not the Holiday Gift Pack. Just to be clear that is a second email right? I'm just curious if I get it now or will they wait till January to start sending them.

I see it. There are TWO links in the email. One for the GC and one for the Holiday Bundle.

New questions. The Gift Bundle is just a pdf. Is there any way to put that in your cineplex app the way tickets show up there and the gift card shows up there?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3752 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
vanana wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 2:36 pm
Darn! I was there this weekend and thought about buying some GCs.
Does the app/dessert coupon look like the other ones? (poutine, bogo..etc)
Yeah looks the same, but it doesn't come in the book, they give it to you seperately, it's only available at VIP locations. Got them last year too, great coupon.
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13900 posts
9495 upvotes
Toronto
bought today at yonge/dundas box office. they still have some left
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Sep 8, 2004
834 posts
41 upvotes
In for one... good tip about seeing December movies in January - that might include the new Star Wars if we don't get to see it before then. Still have the $40 gc if we can't wait, though.

Thanks OP and all others who have posted some great tips to go with this!
Sep 9, 2015
330 posts
150 upvotes
Nanaimo
Thanks! Ordered the physical copy, the GC will make a nice gift.
Nov 13, 2006
493 posts
75 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
wolfkin wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 10:49 pm
So I got a gift card and and that came though but not the Holiday Gift Pack. Just to be clear that is a second email right? I'm just curious if I get it now or will they wait till January to start sending them.

I see it. There are TWO links in the email. One for the GC and one for the Holiday Bundle.

New questions. The Gift Bundle is just a pdf. Is there any way to put that in your cineplex app the way tickets show up there and the gift card shows up there?
Ahhh, thanks! Was wondering about this. I filed away the order confirmation email, didn't see the e-gift link buried at the bottom. There's probably a better way to go about that.
Beware the RFD Effect
Dec 23, 2010
457 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
yeah that's just bad marketing design. They make the gift card link all pretty and then the bundle link is practically a bare URL.