Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

Cineplex Family Favourites - $2.99 Saturday morning movies

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 1:38 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
digimonn wrote: Um would it be weird if you went with another adult and no children? Is that even allowed?
Allowed,... it's not "Kid's Only Movie Morning", but "Family Favourites"
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jan 4, 2014
446 posts
569 upvotes
Ancaster
Batarang wrote: I'm talking about the "EVENT PREMIUM" prices. I'm pretty aware of what the movie is.
Apologies. I misunderstood. :-)
May be theatre specific - reserved seating. Free drinks...
Jun 10, 2017
797 posts
1452 upvotes
I bought 5 tickets for abominable and only got 25 points.. I thought it is 25 per ticket?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2013
1186 posts
1227 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GenericMember wrote: I bought 5 tickets for abominable and only got 25 points.. I thought it is 25 per ticket?
It's per transaction. Cineplex has been doing that for a while now. If you bought them 1 by 1, would be 25 per.
Jun 10, 2017
797 posts
1452 upvotes
DreamSanctuary wrote: It's per transaction. Cineplex has been doing that for a while now. If you bought them 1 by 1, would be 25 per.
Ah ok thanks
Jan 6, 2013
385 posts
774 upvotes
Toronto
How to Train Your Dragon on the 8th is a good time to see it before the Oscars if you haven't already as it is currently nominated for Animated Feature.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1284 posts
1568 upvotes
Kitchener
DreamSanctuary wrote: It's per transaction. Cineplex has been doing that for a while now. If you bought them 1 by 1, would be 25 per.
He would of got 50. They still cap it at two transactions per day.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Eleventeen wrote: He would of got 50. They still cap it at two transactions per day.
That's why you need multiple Scene accounts. Face Screaming In Fear
😱
Jun 26, 2018
26 posts
51 upvotes
I've never been for these family favourite showings, but wondering if these are often very full?
Jan 6, 2013
385 posts
774 upvotes
Toronto
bgorhc wrote: I've never been for these family favourite showings, but wondering if these are often very full?
Depends on the location and the film showing.

I've gone to a couple in the past and it's usually mostly children with a parent so you can expect there to be lots of chatty kids if that's an issue for you or anything.