Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

Cineplex Family Favourites - $2.99 Saturday morning movies

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 1:38 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
sprung wrote: Bump happens today
Thanks for the reminder and bump. Thinking of taking the kids if they wake up soon lol.
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
I wanna watch Spiderman!
RFD Staff Writer
Aug 18, 2015
149 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Spider-Man's date recently got swapped from the 21st to the 28th (which was listed above)

They also added movies through December (right now most of these are listed on Fridays, so expect the dates to change)

October 25: Paw Patrol: Ready Race Rescue
November 2: The Angry Birds Movie
November 8: Dora And The Lost City Of Gold
November 15: Charlotte's Web
November 22: Polar Express 3D
November 29: Arthur Christmas
December 13: Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
Sent from my Commodore 64
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2460 posts
2941 upvotes
Laputa
thx! bought 10......... no, only 2. lol

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2627 posts
1427 upvotes
burlington, on
Did anyone watched it? Can I bring my almost 8 years old or they showing too much violence?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
The movie is released digitally. I'd rather sit at home in my boxers and be able to pause and piss.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
thanks OP. Good to know it's available in torrent now. I have been waiting for it for a while.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Oct 17, 2007
517 posts
141 upvotes
Mississauga
What are the chances of having a pleasant movie-going experience with no obnoxious, chatterboxes or screaming kids?

For $3, I can always walk out, so not much to lose I guess.
Mar 7, 2011
279 posts
571 upvotes
Mississauga
tezster wrote: What are the chances of having a pleasant movie-going experience with no obnoxious, chatterboxes or screaming kids?
Roll of the dice. The last family showing we went to also had lowered audio volume and they kept more lights on than usual.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
Millenniunn wrote: thx! bought 10......... no, only 2. lol
LOL.

I want to run site on Oracle cloud. Can you guide please or share some resources so I can try it.

TIA
Oct 25, 2010
855 posts
415 upvotes
Dunno about the extended up since i haven’t seen it but the regular cut was a great movie to see in the theatre. Re 8 year old it depends on the kid. Check out what commonsense media https://www.commonsensemedia.org/ says and see if there are any triggers mentioned there that your kid is sensitive to. I had a kid sensitive to animals being hurt and common sense media even mentioned the dog appearing to fall off the cliff (for 2 secs) on the cartoon movie UP, which is a big part of what my kid recalls about the movie and which I’m sure no one else even noticed. It’s a good website.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2460 posts
2941 upvotes
Laputa
Darshan7 wrote: LOL.

I want to run site on Oracle cloud. Can you guide please or share some resources so I can try it.

TIA
Since so many people had bad experience with Oracle (the company self) in replies, I don't know if I should keep sharing it, I don't want anyone to get a charge accidently by Oracle later.
Maybe Google Cloud Platform is a better choice, at least you can get a one year VM for free without a worry.
https://cloud.google.com/free/

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂