[Cineplex] Cineplex Movie Gift Pack

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2017 11:02 am
Mar 16, 2013
19 posts
8 upvotes
VicRav wrote:
May 10th, 2017 10:49 am
But with all the self serve soda machines that have been put into their theatres nobody is actually policing them. YMMV on getting refills on sodas.
Yes, theft is always an option for some.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3193 posts
591 upvotes
Got the tickets yesterday. Coupons are only good on Sunday to Thursday. So so deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
1066 posts
534 upvotes
Etobicoke
Speedy1 wrote:
May 10th, 2017 2:49 pm
Got the tickets yesterday. Coupons are only good on Sunday to Thursday. So so deal.
almost all of their coupons are valid from Sunday to Thursday only for last couple of years
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
9499 posts
703 upvotes
specialoffers wrote:
May 10th, 2017 2:54 pm
almost all of their coupons are valid from Sunday to Thursday only for last couple of years
at least they have Sunday... i can see it changing to Monday to Thursday within a few years.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
11133 posts
3292 upvotes
Oakville
Speedy1 wrote:
May 10th, 2017 2:49 pm
But if you're going anyway, it's effectively free. Even if you don't use the BOGO or free upgrades, it's not like you're *out* anything.
Public Mobile
Koodo
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3193 posts
591 upvotes
wearysky wrote:
May 10th, 2017 3:11 pm
But if you're going anyway, it's effectively free. Even if you don't use the BOGO or free upgrades, it's not like you're *out* anything.
Main reason I say it's a so so deal for me is I can't remember the last time we had to actually pay to see a movie.

I usually get free tickets from various promotions. GM cereals, M&M, etc.
Jun 24, 2016
18 posts
6 upvotes
The popcorn coupon is enough to make this a good deal for me. I'll probably use the BOGO and upgrade coupons, but I get BOGO coupons plenty from cereal promos, Virgin etc. so that's sort of meh. I don't have an IMAX or VIP Cineplex theater near me and can only recall a couple times where 3D really enhanced my experience significantly, so I may be hard pressed to use that. I usually buy at least a couple of these, but the summer movies this year look pretty blah, so I just got one this year. Frankly, TV is kicking film's ass right now, and I say that as a big film buff.
Oct 22, 2007
162 posts
29 upvotes
aplayaz2000 wrote:
May 10th, 2017 3:16 am
can you purchase lets say 4 different gift cards 1 worth $60 the other $30

and get five gift packs in total ?

(in one transaction) -> to save on shipping

if anyone knows

just wanna see if they changed their rules
Shipping is only $1, so I wouldn't stack that many as I personally would even find it hard to use that many coupons. Buy them in person if you want to avoid the shipping charge.

To answer your question though:

Physical Gift Cards:

You are eligible for one (1) physical Gift Pack for every $30 spent on physical Gift Cards in a single transaction. There is no limit to the number of gift cards you can buy, but there is a $10 minimum purchase per gift card.

E-Gift Cards:

You are eligible for one (1) Movie E-Gift Pack per one (1) E-Gift Card transaction of $30 or more. If you would like to receive multiple Movie E-Gift Packs, you will need to complete multiple E-Gift Card transactions, each with a minimum cart value of $30.

Therefore as long as you are getting the physical units shipped to you, it doesn't matter how you divvy up the $30 in cards in a single purchase. Therefore as long as your total is $30 x 5 = $150 your good to get the 5 gift packs in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
1066 posts
534 upvotes
Etobicoke
kingofwale wrote:
May 10th, 2017 3:06 pm
at least they have Sunday... i can see it changing to Monday to Thursday within a few years.
Thats true.

They dont have any good competition. Thats the main reason. They change scene points redemption system last year too..
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
2462 posts
514 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Looking for Cineplex BOGO coupons.

Have a $25 off $75 staples.ca (or phone) coupon code to trade. Expires 6/6/17.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
9499 posts
703 upvotes
specialoffers wrote:
May 10th, 2017 4:10 pm
Thats true.

They dont have any good competition. Thats the main reason. They change scene points redemption system last year too..
if I remember correctly, last deal also comes with Wed ticket for 6.95....
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
1066 posts
534 upvotes
Etobicoke
kingofwale wrote:
May 10th, 2017 4:17 pm
if I remember correctly, last deal also comes with Wed ticket for 6.95....
I think last times you had to buy $40 gift card to get those coupons
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
6938 posts
620 upvotes
Victoria
kingofwale wrote:
May 10th, 2017 3:06 pm
That would suck. We usually use them on Sundays as it's a day we have free time. Sometimes on Thursdays if a new movie is coming out and we have plans for the weekend. I'm actually surprised they work on Thursdays being that most new movies now start running screenings on Thursday evening.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
15888 posts
941 upvotes
Woodbridge
I'm getting an error message with two different cards. :(
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel