May 19th, 2017 12:56 pm
I'm getting an error message with two different cards. :(
Drop by the store and buy it there.
Zoomer: $36 nationwide + 2GB
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1627 posts
369 upvotes
I bought 2 packages at the theater the other day and one of the 100 scene points coupon didn't work. It said it was already used or incorrect. I contacted online chat person and she helped me to credit 100 pts to my account. Weird though it was sealed when I opened. Not sure if other coupons in that package will have problem too. I guess I will find out this weekend
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
15909 posts
949 upvotes
Woodbridge
Looks like I have to.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Sep 22, 2011
900 posts
274 upvotes
OAKVILLE
mkl38s wrote:
May 19th, 2017 1:59 pm
I bought 2 packages at the theater the other day and one of the 100 scene points coupon didn't work. It said it was already used or incorrect. I contacted online chat person and she helped me to credit 100 pts to my account. Weird though it was sealed when I opened. Not sure if other coupons in that package will have problem too. I guess I will find out this weekend
I remember having a similar issue when redeeming 2 scene point vouchers for me and my wife that we got for Christmas. I believe it has to do with them trying to limit 1 redemption per account. If I recall correctly I got around that by redeeming the vouchers in private mode on my browser. It must have to do with cookies somehow.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
May 15, 2007
56 posts
7 upvotes
Pickering
I bought the Christmas gift pack and my coupons expired, anybody know if I can buy a gift card with a gift card to take advantage of the promos for today?
Nov 6, 2013
661 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Corvette300 wrote:
May 21st, 2017 10:32 am
I bought the Christmas gift pack and my coupons expired, anybody know if I can buy a gift card with a gift card to take advantage of the promos for today?
NO. Wouldnt that be awesome if i can use same gcs to buy gcs and get free coupons?!!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel