[Cineplex] [CLOSED] Group Buy - Cineplex Admit One Tickets - $9.70/ticket

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7385 posts
279 upvotes
Edmonton

[Cineplex] [CLOSED] Group Buy - Cineplex Admit One Tickets - $9.70/ticket

Use this URL to link for feedback on RFD: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/feedback ... y-2067881/

I've run twenty three of these with great success, Due to popular demand, I'm going to run another group buy, however as per RFD new group buy rules, I can't add anything for my time. I am however accepting gifts - so if you would like to gift me feel free to add it in when your making payment.

Cost is based on 300 Tickets purchased, and each member must commit to buying 10 tickets , for a minimum of 30 purchases by members required.
Tickets are valid for around 2 years (2019), and are good anytime, for any show, except IMAX/3D films may result in a surcharge. Also are valid at Famous Players and Galaxy theaters. These are good anywhere in Canada where any one of the three theaters exists.

Total Cost for 300 tickets: $2787.75 (DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING TO EACH MEMBER)
Estimated Shipping & Handling Costs: $122.25 (via Regular Letter Mail - add $20.00 to your total if you would like tracked mail via Canada Post)
Final Cost: $2910.00
Per Ticket Cost : $9.70 [Retail Price $13.25]
Profit for distributor's time: ZERO
Gift: Up To You

Cost per member (Min 10 tickets purchased required, multiple of 10 only): $97.00 [RETAIL PRICE $135.00]

Payment Methods: Cash, EMT, Money Order, Bank Draft, Cheque - Basically anything that does not involve a fee for me to receive. I also have bank accounts at TDCT, BMO, PCF and ATB. If you want to use a method that involves a fee ie) Paypal, you would be responsible for paying any and all costs in full. But because I don't like paypal (and they rip everyone off), I'd prefer Non-paypal. Preferred payment methods would be via bank to bank (President's Choice Financial [my account number is the same] - It is a free service) transfer or E-Transfer/Email Money Transfer.

EMT/E-Transfer: hellfire7x7@hotmail.com -- Add me if you have questions/Direct EMT payments there.

Timeline:
Start Date: Aug 16, 2017
Payment Deadline: September 1, 2017
Ticket Ship Date: October 2, 2017 Due to Cineplex Delay

Members In The Group Buy [Only Members Who Have Submitted Payment for their Order will be listed here]:
1. sYc1234 x 3
2. weltomiami x 5
3. newt_101 x 3
4. Brilliant x 3
5. rayray27
6. gennybeans x 6
7. Skya22
8. aropar
9. jb831
10. vn2000
11. ilovethesales
12. Arghoslent
13. cluless x 3
14. Neovingian x 3
15. roopster x 2
16. NavneetN379343

Use this URL to link for feedback on RFD: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/feedback ... y-2067881/
Last edited by Hellfire on Nov 4th, 2007 1:33 pm, edited 49 times in total.
2647 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
5897 posts
343 upvotes
Crazy question...you said cost per ticket is $12.50...in Ottawa @ the Cineplex Oden theaters (famous players coliseum), the normal price per ticket is $9.95.

Just wanted to make sure that if I joined in on the group buy that I'd still be able to use the tickets for the famous players coliseum theaters here in Ottawa. I don't want to purchase tickets that I'd have no use for ;)

And just for clarification, a lot of times at opening nights (Fridays), the people selling the tickets say "no passes". Is what you are selling considered "a pass" that I cannot use on Friday evenings for opening night shows?

Thanks.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7385 posts
279 upvotes
Edmonton
Octavius wrote:
Nov 4th, 2007 1:55 pm
Crazy question...you said cost per ticket is $12.50...in Ottawa @ the Cineplex Oden theaters (famous players coliseum), the normal price per ticket is $9.95.

Just wanted to make sure that if I joined in on the group buy that I'd still be able to use the tickets for the famous players coliseum theaters here in Ottawa. I don't want to purchase tickets that I'd have no use for ;)

And just for clarification, a lot of times at opening nights (Fridays), the people selling the tickets say "no passes". Is what you are selling considered "a pass" that I cannot use on Friday evenings for opening night shows?

Thanks.
Lucky you, AB gets ripped off. And yes, as I said in the first post: "Tickets are valid for around 2 years (Nov 30, 2009), and are good anytime, for any show, except IMAX. Also are valid at Famous Players and Galaxy theaters. These are good anywhere in Canada where any one of the three theaters exists."
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
5897 posts
343 upvotes
Hellfire wrote:
Nov 4th, 2007 1:57 pm
Lucky you, AB gets ripped off. And yes, as I said in the first post: "Tickets are valid for around 2 years (Nov 30, 2009), and are good anytime, for any show, except IMAX. Also are valid at Famous Players and Galaxy theaters. These are good anywhere in Canada where any one of the three theaters exists."
Whoops...guess I misread that :o

I may be interested. I'll be saving about 20% if I purchase 10 tickets. Before putting me down, I'm going to see if any friends of mine are interested. We go to the movie theater like twice a month.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8933 posts
730 upvotes
GTA
I am in for at least 10 tickets. Probably more in the end, will finalize when you have a more definite date and after talking to some friends.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12209 posts
106 upvotes
Just to clarify. These tickets/vouchers are good for opening night tickets too.

"No passes" doesn't apply to these.

Correct me if i'm wrong OP.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8933 posts
730 upvotes
GTA
originalnutta wrote:
Nov 5th, 2007 1:20 pm
Just to clarify. These tickets/vouchers are good for opening night tickets too.

"No passes" doesn't apply to these.

Correct me if i'm wrong OP.
You need to read the first post and the thread

The answer is "Yes"

YES THIS CAN BE USED FOR NO PASSES SHOWS (before someone else asks)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8768 posts
956 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you able to check if it's still cheaper to have these tickets shipped to BC rather than Alberta? Last time I checked (online quote isn't working for me now) it was considerably cheaper to have them shipped to BC for whatever reason (like $100+ cheaper).

Might be worthwhile to have them sent to me then I could turn around and courier the package to you. If the savings are as huge as they used to be it could be worth the courier charge.
General Radek had some good ideas.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7385 posts
279 upvotes
Edmonton
1226 wrote:
Nov 5th, 2007 6:19 pm
Are you able to check if it's still cheaper to have these tickets shipped to BC rather than Alberta? Last time I checked (online quote isn't working for me now) it was considerably cheaper to have them shipped to BC for whatever reason (like $100+ cheaper).

Might be worthwhile to have them sent to me then I could turn around and courier the package to you. If the savings are as huge as they used to be it could be worth the courier charge.
I'm looking into this, but nothing is going to be finalized till I have the min order requirement.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8768 posts
956 upvotes
Vancouver
Oops, forgot to mention I'm in for 10.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Mar 25, 2006
189 posts
82 upvotes
Based on past experience, how long does it typically take to reach the target? I am interested in participating but would like to have them within a month or so...

BTW, excellent initiative!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7385 posts
279 upvotes
Edmonton
schlouf wrote:
Nov 5th, 2007 10:03 pm
Based on past experience, how long does it typically take to reach the target? I am interested in participating but would like to have them within a month or so...

BTW, excellent initiative!
It goes pretty quick, so you'd have them by early Dec for sure at the latest.
Mar 25, 2006
189 posts
82 upvotes
Hellfire wrote:
Nov 5th, 2007 11:00 pm
It goes pretty quick, so you'd have them by early Dec for sure at the latest.
That quick enough for sure, please sign me up for 20.

Could you please pm me payment instructions? My bank unfortunately does not do Certapay, what would be my next easiest choice?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)