Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

[PSA] Cineplex Admit One Tickets - Prices going up!

Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
8346 posts
1087 upvotes
Edmonton
So I've gotten a few request to create a mailing list so notifications can be sent when a group buy is running as not everyone seems to subscribe to threads and get notifications.

I do have a website & CPannel domain tools which seems to allow me to create a mailing list but I'm lost from there.... so if anyone could help me out with setting up the mailing list such that people can subscribe themselves shoot me a PM and I'll get one setup.

Thanks
Jun 30, 2016
40 posts
37 upvotes
Any legal eagles out there?

On the tickets it says not to be resold and is non-refundable so is it possible to blacklist them if traced back to the original purchaser?
Just want to make sure that everyone's tickets are protected but it would be crazy if that was possible to void these tickets just because they can?
It would be against the terms and conditions of sale but what is the worst-case scenario?

Any thoughts?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52937 posts
18145 upvotes
ONTARIO
rfdyup wrote: Any legal eagles out there?

On the tickets it says not to be resold and is non-refundable so is it possible to blacklist them if traced back to the original purchaser?
Just want to make sure that everyone's tickets are protected but it would be crazy if that was possible to void these tickets just because they can?
It would be against the terms and conditions of sale but what is the worst-case scenario?

Any thoughts?

Its possible... But unlikely to happen. They put it there so that they can refuse them if they really need to...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
8346 posts
1087 upvotes
Edmonton
Upcoming price increase!!

Hello all,

I just received notification today that the price for the tickets is going up by $0.40/ticket. Changes are in place effective Aug 3, 2016, so the deadline to place a new order under the old pricing is Aug 2, 2016. In the past when there has been a price change I've run a group buy for anyone that wanted to get in on the old prices, so if you'd like to see that happen again please post here. I'll gauge the responses on Friday and determine if there is enough interest to hit 750 tickets and run another one before the price increase.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
2624 posts
2120 upvotes
Toronto
Hellfire wrote: Upcoming price increase!!

Hello all,

I just received notification today that the price for the tickets is going up by $0.40/ticket. Changes are in place effective Aug 3, 2016, so the deadline to place a new order under the old pricing is Aug 2, 2016. In the past when there has been a price change I've run a group buy for anyone that wanted to get in on the old prices, so if you'd like to see that happen again please post here. I'll gauge the responses on Friday and determine if there is enough interest to hit 750 tickets and run another one before the price increase.
I am up for 10 tix.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
3247 posts
1807 upvotes
Hellfire wrote: Upcoming price increase!!

Hello all,

I'll be in for at least 30.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
2624 posts
2120 upvotes
Toronto
Have one question. These tickets can be used online?

Can't find much about it. If not, how do you guys book reserved sitting shows?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
2624 posts
2120 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: I think reserved seating is for people who pay full price and not have a voucher.
So how to use these? New to this thread.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
8346 posts
1087 upvotes
Edmonton
JaiKor wrote: Have one question. These tickets can be used online?

Can't find much about it. If not, how do you guys book reserved sitting shows?
No you must redeem them at the theater. They can be used for shows that say no passes. You can pick your seating at theater, and if you are concerned you can stop by in person ahead of your show and buy tickets hours or days or weeks in advance.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
2624 posts
2120 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: Redeem at the theater cashier.
Hellfire wrote: No you must redeem them at the theater. They can be used for shows that say no passes. You can pick your seating at theater, and if you are concerned you can stop by in person ahead of your show and buy tickets hours or days or weeks in advance.
Perfect. Thank you
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3566 posts
1644 upvotes
Brampton
Hellfire wrote: They can be used for shows that say no passes.
thats odd, I've been using them for new releases which usually has a 'no passes' mark on them :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5868 posts
1606 upvotes
dredd2099 wrote: thats odd, I've been using them for new releases which usually has a 'no passes' mark on them :cheesygri
Yes, that's what he said. They CAN be used for shows that say no passes.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3566 posts
1644 upvotes
Brampton
lol, reading comprehension fail on my part
imma try and refrain from morning posts now :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)