Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Cineplex] [CLOSED] Group Buy - Cineplex Admit One Tickets - $9.70/ticket

Apr 8, 2016
19 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
In for 10 tickets. I have sent EMT to your email. Please check your email for address and password.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1091 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
PM and EMT was sent to you..Thanks for doing this one final time.. Cheers!!!
Nov 11, 2007
855 posts
46 upvotes
Received tickets - damn, that was fast!

Thank you so much for doing this!
Feb 20, 2004
612 posts
181 upvotes
Received, that was quick. Thanks! New ticket design.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2004
1659 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
received your tickets today. thanks.

btw, want to leave redflagdeals feedback. but does not allow me to do so. i left feedbacks before without any problem but now i can't. anyone know why? when i tried to leave feedback, it asked me to input the url of this thread, and after i input the url, it said this thread is not for leaving feedback. don't know why?
Feb 20, 2004
612 posts
181 upvotes
666 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 10:49 pm
received your tickets today. thanks.

btw, want to leave redflagdeals feedback. but does not allow me to do so. i left feedbacks before without any problem but now i can't. anyone know why? when i tried to leave feedback, it asked me to input the url of this thread, and after i input the url, it said this thread is not for leaving feedback. don't know why?
I tried entering different URL's and could not get pass that point either, but heatware feedback done.
Nov 11, 2007
855 posts
46 upvotes
micronta wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 11:29 pm
I tried entering different URL's and could not get pass that point either, but heatware feedback done.
I had the same problem with the RFD feedback, but left Heatware feedback for now and will try RFD again.

Thank you so much Hellfire!!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7385 posts
279 upvotes
Edmonton
micronta wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 8:53 pm
Received, that was quick. Thanks! New ticket design.
micronta wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 11:29 pm
zrepiV wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2016 3:02 pm
I had the same problem with the RFD feedback, but left Heatware feedback for now and will try RFD again.

Thank you so much Hellfire!!
I think the feedback problem is due to the section. Try linking to this thread I just created:

feedback-placeholder-cineplex-group-buy ... #p27251219

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)