Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

Collect and Get promo is back, 2 movie tickets with 8 PINs

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2018 7:11 am
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
cloakster wrote: Dollarama has them for $2 each. Was doing 16 + tax when I said $18. Cineplex tickets for $13/13.25 each includes tax.
I went to my local dollorama yesterday and they didn't have any. I wonder if it's because I'm in QC.

I'll check again tomorrow. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
3206 posts
1739 upvotes
Markham
MontrealParis wrote: I went to my local dollorama yesterday and they didn't have any. I wonder if it's because I'm in QC.

I'll check again tomorrow. Thanks!
That's what happened last year with this promo. Most stores will deplete their stock of the non-promo ones before putting the new ones on the shelves. Probably will start showing up within the next few weeks.
Jun 27, 2017
345 posts
156 upvotes
Ottawa
I also went yesterday and looked like old packages. Will wait a bit and go again or to another Dollarama. There are quite a few good movies coming out this year. out this year. I wonder how much it would cost to upgrade to an IMAX or 3D ticket.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cloakster wrote: Yes, that is correct.

If buying at Dollarama, get $18 in candy and get $26 in movie passes :)
And you can enjoy the candies when you have movie ; )
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
3206 posts
1739 upvotes
Markham
lorreilme wrote: And you can enjoy the candies when you have movie ; )
Lmao, this is exactly what I do :)
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
I already have 2 friends asking me to get them enough codes for 6 tickets each. So that's 12 tickets on top of those I want for myself. I'd need at least 96 codes lol. Can I redeem as many codes as I want?
Dec 19, 2012
159 posts
398 upvotes
CALGARY
Twix with the promo at Deer Run Dollarama in Calgary. No M&Ms though.
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
It says on the package that there's a 4 tickets limit per household. How are they gonna enforce that?
Aug 12, 2011
631 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a no purchase necessary option?
May 6, 2010
527 posts
219 upvotes
Ottawa
MontrealParis wrote: It says on the package that there's a 4 tickets limit per household. How are they gonna enforce that?
They probably won't be able to.
I just redeemed two tickets and all they asked for were email, name, phone number.

I bought 3 packs of Twix and 5 packs of M&Ms at Dollarama Kanata South yesterday
Jan 30, 2016
88 posts
47 upvotes
tim.ng07 wrote: They probably won't be able to.
I just redeemed two tickets and all they asked for were email, name, phone number.

I bought 3 packs of Twix and 5 packs of M&Ms at Dollarama Kanata South yesterday
I bought 3 pack of Twix and 5 of M&M too! @ Alta Vista. About 15-20 packs of M&Ms left on the pegs.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
MontrealParis wrote: It says on the package that there's a 4 tickets limit per household. How are they gonna enforce that?
Data mine the information they collect...

"Limit of two (2) requests per household (maximum 4 tickets in total). If it is discovered that you have registered or attempted to register more than once, or attempted to obtain more than the stated number of requests by using multiple/different email addresses, addresses, telephone numbers, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods, all of your entries will be declared null and void, and you will not be qualify for the two (2) Cineplex promotion codes. The advertising, selling or trading of PIN Codes is expressly prohibited. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter a PIN Code or otherwise participate in this Promotion is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor."
hachi8 wrote: Is there a no purchase necessary option?
No, afaik only contests require this option.

CONTEST FAQS
http://www.ipvancouverblog.com/contests-faqs/
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1819 posts
308 upvotes
My dollarama has only twix bites at 2 dollars.

My walmart has M&M at 3.5 a pop

Does walmart pricematch the 2$ M&M if i take a picture?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
BobTheSnake wrote: My dollarama has only twix bites at 2 dollars.

My walmart has M&M at 3.5 a pop

Does walmart pricematch the 2$ M&M if i take a picture?
In my experiences, it has to be an ad...

"We will gladly Ad Match with proof of the current in-store retail price of any local competitor’s ad (printed or digital) for an identical item provided that the item is in stock."
from https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1825 posts
2198 upvotes
Markham
farfargurl wrote: I still got unfinished skittles from last promo.....
You're not the only one Face With Tears Of Joy
IMG_20170720_192606.jpg

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Banned
Jun 5, 2012
1418 posts
498 upvotes
Thread made it to front RFD page.. might be harder to find $2 candies.. looking for snickers. Sick of peanuts MM now..
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1819 posts
308 upvotes
In NB

Dieppe dollorama. Twix bites

Moncton dollorama in front of superstore. M&M peanuts which i bought 8

Walmart moncton next to value village. Skittles at 2.25 a bag
Nov 28, 2009
775 posts
754 upvotes
Pickering
Just picked up 12 Twix and 4 M&M Peanut bags at the Dollarama near 14th and 9th Line Markham in the same Plaza with the Mandarin Restaurant. There were at least 16 bags of M&M Peanut left that's it.

Thanks OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)