Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex.com

Cineplex Scene member promo - discounted tickets + scene points YMMV

Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1027 posts
1096 upvotes
Vancouver
Ychanceit wrote: Do you get tickets right away (are they sent online)? I'm looking at seeing a movie tomorrow anyway..
Yes, the passes get added to your account instantly and you can buy right away.
Jan 21, 2017
569 posts
427 upvotes
Lukus2017 wrote: Is the promo over? I just tried buying the Silver pack but when I click Checkout, I get the following error "It looks like we can't reach Summer Movie Escape servers. Please try little bit later."
Got the issue fixed through chatting with an agent. Was using Chrome but we got it working by using FireFox. Could have just been a cache issue... unsure but it worked.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1577 posts
4030 upvotes
Can these be combined with the Virgin/Pizza Pizza BOGOs? I'm assuming it counts as a "paid" ticket during checkout?

Also, do they offer this at the cinema? Maybe they'd be willing to take the gift card that way ;D
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
2624 posts
2120 upvotes
Toronto
DeltaSingh wrote: Can these be combined with the Virgin/Pizza Pizza BOGOs? I'm assuming it counts as a "paid" ticket during checkout?

Also, do they offer this at the cinema? Maybe they'd be willing to take the gift card that way ;D
Purchase and redemption are strictly online only.
Mar 10, 2005
288 posts
29 upvotes
Vancouver
Just need tickets. But read the terms and conditions before I check out. It can only use 2 at a time and can only used from Jun-Sept really kill this deal:
Ticket redemptions do not expire, but are only valid between June 1 and September 30 of each year.
Banned
Sep 28, 2016
126 posts
61 upvotes
kevinlo2 wrote: Just need tickets. But read the terms and conditions before I check out. It can only use 2 at a time and can only used from Jun-Sept really kill this deal:
Lol you read the terms and conditions but didn't read the first post? As we already discussed, it never expires and [greater than] 2 tickets must be bought 90 mins apart. Not that big of a deal

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)