Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

Movie Gift Pack is back!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2018 8:58 am
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2010
1128 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto, On
man ... I miss Summer Escape. THAT was a good deal.
Sep 2, 2007
105 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
anyone having a hard time redeeming the code? The BOGO coupon is adding on another $7 on top of the one ticket price for me right now
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1530 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
tupler wrote: anyone having a hard time redeeming the code? The BOGO coupon is adding on another $7 on top of the one ticket price for me right now
That BOGO is only for a basic ticket. Looks like you are trying to get an IMAX or VIP? If so, you have to pay the difference in price.
Sep 2, 2007
105 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
dpw198 wrote: That BOGO is only for a basic ticket. Looks like you are trying to get an IMAX or VIP? If so, you have to pay the difference in price.
Understood, I read the first half of the disclaimer only - completely missed the part about paying the difference on the regular ticket. Thanks!
Apr 23, 2017
901 posts
480 upvotes
Looks like they are out of the movie gift packs? I dont see those being added to the cart when I purchase $30 or more
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
Oct 13, 2010
699 posts
133 upvotes
Should I use my Scene VISA to buy this ?

Will I get bonus scene points if I purchase this with my scene VISA card ?
Oct 10, 2006
953 posts
1516 upvotes
Ottawa
THS wrote: Should I use my Scene VISA to buy this ?

Will I get bonus scene points if I purchase this with my scene VISA card ?
Expired already.