Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

R2-D2 Popcorn Bucket (incl. daily refills until Jan 31st) - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 6:28 pm
Jul 7, 2007
227 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone too sick of popcorn that they want to offload a bag to me?! LOL!
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3676 posts
403 upvotes
Anybody going to queensway on Sunday afternoon want to meet me and sell me popcorn and a drink?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Electricute wrote: Anybody going to queensway on Sunday afternoon want to meet me and sell me popcorn and a drink?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Need to organize an RFD movie watching party, share the R2D2 and get multiple refills.
😱
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
b0ne wrote: Need to organize an RFD movie watching party, share the R2D2 and get multiple refills.
Share one R2D2 and get a refill every couple minutes.

It ensures the employees have something to do at work.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1075 posts
668 upvotes
thenewking79 wrote: In the theaters in midtown i have not had an issue yet bought it as we have a theater in the same building that I work in and I go down each day to refill for the.

The first few times I had to teach the employees at the theater about the promo but now they know when they see me I am there for a refill and they just fill a bag and cup for me
I have gone in almost 10 times so far and should be clear 25 times total for the promo. so money well spent for team popcorn and sometimes I refill it twice or top up if the popcorn is gone before I go home.
You're the champ for sure.
After my one early hassle experience back in December, I've gotten 10 refills since, at various locations, never any arguments or trouble. Sometimes they offer a large bag, always a large cup. A couple times they didnt charge for butter.

Dunno why some people here cant see the hot deal. The regular price for popcorn and drink combos is already over like $13 or maybe higher...sucker prices, now that I've been spoiled with this deal.
As long as you (or in my case me, my wife and kid) love theater quality popcorn, this thing basically paid off and then some. Coupled with the Holiday gift bundle (with free movie and popcorn vouchers) I got with the $50 gift card purchase, I basically made money on this R2D2.
Last edited by swaghunter on Jan 15th, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1075 posts
668 upvotes
Electricute wrote: Anybody going to queensway on Sunday afternoon want to meet me and sell me popcorn and a drink?
My friend joked to me to try doing this now. Level-up the RFD hustle to start profiting cash. Start selling my refills to people in the theater for half price Face With Tears Of Joy
I'm not brave enough to actually try that haha
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Vancouver Scotiabank downtown had one on display, so I assume they still have stock. Still $50, so no thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2005
1950 posts
355 upvotes
I find the movie theature popcorn literally burns my skin from all the sodium, its like a years supply in just one bag... maybe a little exadurated but I believe not that far off.
Nikon D810, 16-35 F4 VR, 70-200 F2.8E VR, 50 1.8
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13166 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
MyNameWasTaken wrote: Giannis would fit so well with the Raptors. Now that's a FUN guy!
And you know Masai definitely has his eye on him.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4758 posts
130 upvotes
Oakville
Anyone having issues with the holiday gift card vouchers? I had three packs. One had the January theatre admission already redeemed and another had a popcorn voucher already redeemed. Both separate theatres nowhere near me.

Cineplex customer service says tough luck. They’re redeemed and can’t do anything.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Do they still want $50 for the bucket?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
rabbit wrote: Do they still want $50 for the bucket?
Knowing greedy Cineplex... yes
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jul 13, 2016
784 posts
1294 upvotes
Vancouver, London, T…
I got a total of 27 bags of popcorn and pop. Watched a couple of movies with friends and had passed r2d2 to them to get their free popcorn and pop. In all, worth it. Became a superstar at work sharing my haul. And yes, my tongue’s DNA changed from the loads of sodium. It was so dehydrated. At least the sugar from the pop offset it.