Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Cineplex Store - Black Friday deal still live (movie pass w/ $10 digital or $20 disc)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2015 4:26 pm
Jan 3, 2008
423 posts
61 upvotes
Victoria

Cineplex Store - Black Friday deal still live (movie pass w/ $10 digital or $20 disc)

This deal is still live on the Cineplex Store: http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/books- ... s-over-10/

The only bizarre & frustrating issue is, you can't sort the Cineplex store based on price. Unfortunately you have to hunt around all over the place to figure out how much different movies cost.

Any chance any of you are feeling industrious, and willing to post pricing information for the Cineplex store, so it's easier to figure out which movie(s) to purchase that are as close to $10 for digital (HD ideally) as possible? And perhaps disc(s) (Blu-Ray ideally) that are as close to $20 as possible?

If memory serves me correctly, they offered a separate Cyber Monday deal last Monday, that was even better than Black Friday. Stay tuned for that, too.
7 replies
Jan 3, 2008
423 posts
61 upvotes
Victoria
Mods - feel free to merge if this discussion is happening elsewhere (I couldn't find it).
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1102 posts
353 upvotes
OAKVILLE
kurt16 wrote: Any chance any of you are feeling industrious, and willing to post pricing information for the Cineplex store, so it's easier to figure out which movie(s) to purchase that are as close to $10 for digital (HD ideally) as possible? And perhaps disc(s) (Blu-Ray ideally) that are as close to $20 as possible?
I hunted for a little bit on their site, but their prices for discs are all $5-$15 more than other retailers. Gave up and and bought movies on Amazon instead.

But to answer your question:

$11.99 SD Digital - (with 120 Scene Points)
Dumb & Dumber To

$19.99 DVDs - (with 800 Scene Points)
Ex-Machina

$21.99 BluRays - (with 880 Scene Points)
Divergent
22 Jump Street
Whiplash
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Jan 3, 2008
423 posts
61 upvotes
Victoria
toronto1979 wrote: I hunted for a little bit on their site, but their prices for discs are all $5-$15 more than other retailers. Gave and and bought movies on Amazon instead.

But to answer your question:

$11.99 - (with 120 Scene Points)
Dumb & Dumber To in digital SD

$19.99 DVDs - (with 800 Scene Points)
Ex-Machina

$21.99 BluRays - (with 880 Scene Points)
Divergent
22 Jump Street
Whiplash
Thanks! Wow, it's so impossible to find these things. Totally just trial and error. It boggles my mind that you can't just sort results based on price.
Jan 16, 2015
176 posts
103 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Question

I see they have X men days of future past for 24.99.

It says one free movie ticket and 4x scene points

The bonus points show 1000...so 4x would be 4000 no? That's at least 2 imax tickets there. Isn't that a good deal ?
Dec 27, 2012
164 posts
91 upvotes
Bowmanville
zenmasterparty wrote: Question

I see they have X men days of future past for 24.99.

It says one free movie ticket and 4x scene points

The bonus points show 1000...so 4x would be 4000 no? That's at least 2 imax tickets there. Isn't that a good deal ?
The regular amount of points is 250. The 1000 is it multiplied by 4.
Jan 16, 2015
176 posts
103 upvotes
Brampton, ON
davidj8580 wrote: The regular amount of points is 250. The 1000 is it multiplied by 4.
Ah..it did seem too good to be true.

Guess it's just a warm deal
Thks
Dec 11, 2009
138 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
Apparently it's $25 for free shipping now. So if you do two movies within the same order, would you still get two tickets?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)