Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Cineplex] "Tuesday Pricing" all next week (August 31 - September 4)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2015 11:59 am
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
Last time I went to the theatre the lady behind the counter asked me if i wanted 'topping' on my popcorn and charged me for it. I took a few steps away from the concession and there was a free 'topping' machine. Never again movie theatre lady. I'll be bringing my own stick of butter and warm underarms the next time I go to theatre in case they remove this magical topping machine.

Edit: This was my 1000th post. Free sticks of butter for everyone.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
4238 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
Regular price at Cineplex Quebec for august 31.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4777 posts
5070 upvotes
East GTA
It looks like if you purchase advance tickets and have a scene card the "Tuesday price" shows up.
Sep 14, 2009
955 posts
443 upvotes
ertmanius wrote: And I am sure the penny the theatre saves goes a long way. It is a lot of drink, for the amount they charge....

IKR.

No, I'll actually buy popcorn, but thats it. Its a lot of money for snacks, including popcorn, but I understand the theatre needs to make money somewhere. I can make movies quality popcorn, but its nice just going to the theatre and getting some.
Not good enough. As an RFDer you should be sneaking in a microwave and making popcorn and then posting about it in hot deals so other RFDers can come and take advantage.
Sep 14, 2009
955 posts
443 upvotes
Lostwords wrote: unfortunately, there's nothing good to watch. thanks for the deal though
Straight outta Compton says Hi.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
4238 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
redkulat wrote: It looks like if you purchase advance tickets and have a scene card the "Tuesday price" shows up.
Not here
Jul 29, 2008
863 posts
62 upvotes
luongo321 wrote: Not good enough. As an RFDer you should be sneaking in a microwave and making popcorn and then posting about it in hot deals so other RFDers can come and take advantage.
lol-close-last time I had my homemade bag of popcorn, my can of coke and a seat neighbour saying "why did I pay for this again??" I don't go often, and used to buy the popcorn but the last price increase was my limit. And people wonder how I afford vacations-it's cutting out the little things so I can do they big things when I want to :-)
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1818 posts
1731 upvotes
murtadi007 wrote: good deal, but still mad they shrank the large cup by 1/3 and still charging the same! > :(
I can't really blame them, who finishes the large drink anyhow ? :)

Equally, pretty sure larges include unlimited refills.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
murtadi007 wrote: Remember there used to be those huge red cups as the large? Now the new large is the old blue medium cups. Think it went from 44oz to 32oz. Cineplex, just let me have my overpriced sugar water.

I swear the Dollarama by the Eglinton Town Center Cineplex in Toronto is only in business because everyone buys snacks from there for the movies.
Lol good business model. Open a bulk barn beside every movie theatre rofl
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 17, 2013
795 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
Straight Outta Compton. If you haven't seen it, go see it! Watched it last night, and I loved it.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1513 posts
1494 upvotes
murtadi007 wrote: I swear the Dollarama by the Eglinton Town Center Cineplex in Toronto is only in business because everyone buys snacks from there for the movies.
I thought that was the business plan originally of Dollarama...park right next to a Cineplex theater...then ???...then world domination.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1513 posts
1494 upvotes
ElHoardo wrote: Last time I went to the theatre the lady behind the counter asked me if i wanted 'topping' on my popcorn and charged me for it. I took a few steps away from the concession and there was a free 'topping' machine. Never again movie theatre lady. I'll be bringing my own stick of butter and warm underarms the next time I go to theatre in case they remove this magical topping machine.

Edit: This was my 1000th post. Free sticks of butter for everyone.
One is real butter the other is a butter like thing...to each their own...
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
kilobomb wrote: getting Tuesday pricing for Wed Aug 31, $7.99 adult in Markham VIP
August 31 is a Monday this year!
Still, it confirms Tuesday pricing on non-Tuesdays, as per OP.
Jan 16, 2007
35 posts
6 upvotes
I hope this is true, cause i just booked a date for next week.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
zeehk wrote: I hope this is true, cause i just booked a date for next week.
Gratz you just scored twice!!!
Aug 9, 2010
276 posts
286 upvotes
Tcalp wrote: I can't really blame them, who finishes the large drink anyhow ? :)

Equally, pretty sure larges include unlimited refills.
Nope. First they cut out the refills (for both the drinks and the popcorn) and the they reduced the bag size and the drink size for the largest options. >;(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)