• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2019 4:17 pm
[OP]
Feb 18, 2015
175 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Cineplex] VIP ticket for the price of General Admission [Aug 19~29]

Use the cineplex app or go to their website, select a VIP ticket and it will be the general admission price.
Enjoy :)
Last edited by RFDSimon on Aug 21st, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Changed link to promo page
94 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3149 posts
1160 upvotes
GTA
Is this on the app or website? Gonna need a little more detail!
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1190 posts
351 upvotes
Winnipeg
ADRiiAN` wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 10:31 am
i don't even know how to find VIP ticket...no option I can see under any movie in Winnipeg. a google research shows something calls Superticket, that is only available to who have code on the receipts ..
Images
  • Capture.PNG
[OP]
Feb 18, 2015
175 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ADRiiAN` wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 10:31 am
Both. It is the price of the ticket, not a promo code or link. Just select the movie you want to watch and it will be the general admission price.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1042 posts
818 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
blackdragon12 wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 10:35 am
What’s listed under that *
* Must be legal drinking age. Offer valid only on showtimes from August 19 to August 29, 2019. Price of a VIP ticket is based on price of an Adult General Admission ticket at the participating theatre. Cannot be combined with other offers, including discounted Tuesday admission pricing, including SCENE discounted tickets on Tuesday. Surcharge applies to 3D showtimes. Admit Ones, Great Escape and other paid certificates cannot be used for this promotion. This promotion code is not valid for non-feature film performances or Cineplex Events. Additional restrictions may apply.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
3808 posts
1986 upvotes
Sorry, OP, but this is one of the worst posts I seen on RFD. No details, no link, only a pic saying what you have in title.....

please update with more details
[OP]
Feb 18, 2015
175 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DoorCrasher wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 10:40 am
Sorry, OP, but this is one of the worst posts I seen on RFD. No details, no link, only a pic saying what you have in title.....

It is just the price of the ticket, the link is their website: cineplex.com
select a day from 19 to 29 and buy a VIP ticket. I didn't think I had to explain that, but ok I will add it to post.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1042 posts
818 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
shampygarg wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 10:36 am
i don't even know how to find VIP ticket...no option I can see under any movie in Winnipeg. a google research shows something calls Superticket, that is only available to who have code on the receipts ..
First problem is that you're looking at a showtime for today, when the promo starts tomorrow. Second problem is that you probably didn't select a VIP theatre/showtime.
DoorCrasher wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 10:40 am

Honestly, there aren't any more details. What OP posted is exactly what's in the email from Cineplex. And the promo is super straightforward, so I don't see what further details are needed. Pick a VIP screening between August 19 - 29 and you'll pay regular price instead of the VIP surcharge.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
3808 posts
1986 upvotes
Marcos1310 wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 10:43 am
It is just the price of the ticket, the link is their website: cineplex.com
select a day from 19 to 29 and buy a VIP ticket. I didn't think I had to explain that, but ok I will add it to post.
Sure you need to add . The more infos you give the more it helps fellow RFD'ers having access to the deal. Was looking their mainpage cineplex.com and do not see anything about this promo... Maybe not available in my province? Will try to order ticks to see if it is available... Maybe YMMV?
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1492 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
shampygarg wrote:
to
The theater needs to be a vip theater
Dec 25, 2013
912 posts
571 upvotes
Toronto
I got the email to but it doesn't include a code :(
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42353 posts
3041 upvotes
Richmond Hill
shampygarg wrote:
You have to find a cinema with VIP theaters, they are rare even in Toronto, and only shows the hottest movie at the moment.

These are the only cinemas with VIP theaters: https://www.cineplex.com/Theatres/VIP
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $30***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
[OP]
Feb 18, 2015
175 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto, ON
shampygarg wrote:
Cineplex VIP is not available at all their locations. According to their website, it seems like this is the only VIP location in Winnipeg:
2190 McGillivray Boulevard, Winnipeg, MB, R3Y 1S6

I hope it helps :)
[OP]
Feb 18, 2015
175 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DoorCrasher wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 10:46 am
Sure you need to add . The more infos you give the more it helps fellow RFD'ers having access to the deal. Was looking their mainpage cineplex.com and do not see anything about this promo... Maybe not available in my province? Will try to order ticks to see if it is available... Maybe YMMV?
There is nothing on their website indeed. As I said, you don't need a promo code, you just need to select a VIP cinema and buy the ticket, nothing else.
If you don't have a VIP in your city/province, then yeah, no VIP ticket.