Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Circle K

Coupon Book with Free and BOGO coupons (MUST have mobile phone w/ internet to redeem) (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2020 2:31 am
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
Good to know!
Although bad physically out I end up eating a hot dog a day this month....
Darkman wrote: Wrong on one count already. I am at circle k now....and I just redeemed two coupons from my mother's coupon book without any issue. Coffee and Froster.

They don't carry hot dogs at this store.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
This 99 cents must be those tiny /skinny hot dogs?

The sausage ones with cheese inside are pretty good (as good as hot dogs can be from a roller....)
Load on some banana peppers, chedder cheese, bacon buys, even some warm Mac and cheese and enjoy the sodium/heart attack goodnesd
crayola1 wrote: The one on 144 Dundas st Toronto has hot dogs. They are gross. During the fall they were selling them at $.99. Still no one touched that crap. But if you're starving and broke, in a bind, then for it
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
WMPCOT wrote: This is the worse location of the bunch I think, staff are very rude and they definitely feel like every free coupon item is being deducted from their pay.

The hot dogs here, never had one and don't trust it as its self serve. I prefer the 711 version where the employee serves you, I'm sure the quality of the dog is the same though.
Just had a rude encounter this morning where the guy accused me of opening the same link to redeem multiple items. I clicked redeem in front of him and the timer set at 5mins he still said it was redeemed already. Not sure if his eyes were faulty or something.

I've only seen the premium hot dogs in some Vancouver CK locations when I was visiting brother there. They actually look really good.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
granite_69 wrote: Good to know!
Although bad physically out I end up eating a hot dog a day this month....
Not sure about reusing coupons the next day... We'll see tomorrow I guess what's going on with that.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
crayola1 wrote: Just had a rude encounter this morning where the guy accused me of opening the same link to redeem multiple items. I clicked redeem in front of him and the timer set at 5mins he still said it was redeemed already. Not sure if his eyes were faulty or something.

I've only seen the premium hot dogs in some Vancouver CK locations when I was visiting brother there. They actually look really good.
I confirmed with owner / employee earlier... The store gets compensated... So all those freebies are like real sale for them.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Went back home somewhat different route...so I can drop by the store that carries hot dogs... And redeemed for 4 hot dogs... (one freebie per each book ...again, we got 4 books -- one for each of us) without any issues...

Not cheap skinny ones... But the ones retailing for $3.69 plus tax regular price. They got here - angus all beef, sweet and spicy, gouda smoked sausage....and honey mesquite sausage....with bunch of toppings available for add on ....for no extra cost.
Images
  • WP_20200103_18_38_36_Pro.jpg
Dec 28, 2019
190 posts
112 upvotes
If anyone is curious to know what the coupons are before signing up, the freebies are medium froster/swirl, hotdog, and medium coffee. The rest are bogo (hotdog, candy, joker energy drink, wedge sandwich) and an offer for a $3.99 super loaded sub.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
bdl999 wrote: If anyone is curious to know what the coupons are before signing up, the freebies are medium froster/swirl, hotdog, and medium coffee. The rest are bogo (hotdog, candy, joker energy drink, wedge sandwich) and an offer for a $3.99 super loaded sub.
Images
  • wp_ss_20200103_0002.png
  • wp_ss_20200103_0003.png
  • wp_ss_20200103_0004.png
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Re: Froster / Swirl

Swirl is actually much better and more expensive than Froster ... Swirl is basically putting ice-cream in the cup together with your Froster / Slurpee ... and you are not really limited on how much ice-cream do you want in your cup.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Yeah, the real hot dogs are actually quite good. I won quite a few during last summer’s contest. Only the larger locations have them, and they have good toppings.

I’m sure they’re quite unhealthy though. I haven’t had one since I got a free one.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
It's a new day now ... already for over an hour ET ... and a new day in Central time also now (which doesn't really matter anyhow, I think ... as they go by ET as far as "new day" is concerned).

I tried to look into the coupon book now ... Refreshed the screen even when in it ... Nope ... the redeemed coupons still say "Redeemed" on them.

Pretty sure it's done then ... all those coupons in one's book are "one time use only".

I guess we can wait till it's day time ... lol ... to see if anything changes ... or not ... but pretty sure it's done!

HAHAHA ... -- maybe it's reusable once a week (instead of daily) ... Strongly doubt it. :D
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
i don't like this. for all you know, your number will get sold to a spam company
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: i don't like this. for all you know, your number will get sold to a spam company
They always have games and contests ... always need your number to participate in those ... so, me say --- "No biggie!" :)

By the way ... - when you provide your number for this coupon book ... and they send you the coupon book to your text ... - they mention that by accepting the coupon book, you will automatically be enrolled to receive news, promos etc from them ... and they promise not to spam your text ... "no more than twice a month", I think they mention there.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Redeemed coupons still say "Redeemed" this morning ... so pretty sure they are done / non re-usable each day or each week etc.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
Thanks for being the Guinea pig, guess we'll see if they reset (if ever)
Darkman wrote: Redeemed coupons still say "Redeemed" this morning ... so pretty sure they are done / non re-usable each day or each week etc.
Mar 15, 2011
572 posts
442 upvotes
Waterloo
Has anyone confirmed they have had success using these coupons in Ontario?

Also has anyone been to a Circle K in Ontario that offers the Swirl, cause I would like to try that.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
oicthat2013 wrote: i don't like this. for all you know, your number will get sold to a spam company
Use a free app like TextNow for a free text phone number
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: Use a free app like TextNow for a free text phone number
Did it work for you?
Jun 16, 2017
265 posts
234 upvotes
Freebie101 wrote: Has anyone confirmed they have had success using these coupons in Ontario?

Also has anyone been to a Circle K in Ontario that offers the Swirl, cause I would like to try that.
so far the circle k by me has rejected 2 of them. Coffee and free dog. Went to a different circle k and they typed it in as a code and gave me the coffee.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)