Travel

Cirque Mysteré Las Vegas Tix - Any Discount Sites To Purchase Tix?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2019 3:12 pm
Oct 26, 2003
318 posts
346 upvotes
Caledon

Cirque Mysteré Las Vegas Tix - Any Discount Sites To Purchase Tix?

Going to Vegas in July any reputable discount sites to get tickets from? There mailing list discounts are weak.. TIA Rav
16 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2011
2207 posts
1400 upvotes
Etobicoke
It's hit and miss. If you are going on the friday/Saturday then you will be hard pressed to find a deal. There are ticket places that that offer deals but usually for no premium seats and those you kind of a hit and miss on too.
-----------------------------------------------------

"It's better to be dead and cool...than alive and uncool!"
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
1048 posts
554 upvotes
Toronto
Have you considered Zumanity, Love, or KA as they are available through the MyVegas app. For 4000-5000 points, you can get a coupon for 50% off 2 tickets. Mystere is not available through MyVegas unfortunately, but I did see they were handing out flyers for discounted Cirque du Soleil shows (no including O show) when I went in December.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
I saw Mystere just last month in December.
I purchased at vegas.com. Tix price is about 60$ish USD each
There are Mystere Tickets on Groupon as well, could possibly save some transaction fee at Groupon, Just not sure if they ahve the tix ready to purchase if you are going in July.

myvegas app doesn't have Myetere, Tresaure island is no part of MLife anymore.
Both KA and Mystere is not bad. I saw O and O is rarely on sale, and usually $100+US
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Oct 26, 2003
318 posts
346 upvotes
Caledon
Thanks all, my wife has seen all the Vegas cirque shows except for mystére, that’s why it would have be that one. Ok it’s hit or miss really that’s all I need to know, I’ll keep checking their email blasts and a couple other sites.. MP3 what section/seats were you in? We’re you happy with them?

Rav
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
ravell wrote: Thanks all, my wife has seen all the Vegas cirque shows except for mystére, that’s why it would have be that one. Ok it’s hit or miss really that’s all I need to know, I’ll keep checking their email blasts and a couple other sites.. MP3 what section/seats were you in? We’re you happy with them?

Rav
The 60$ish USD ticket I bought was section 20X. However, they pull us aside when we walk in and they upgraded our seat to section 10X instead. Lol (I dont know why, perhaps unsold seats)

IMO, they is no bad seat in there. I wouldn't pay he extra money and just buy the 20X section. You dont need to seat close to enjoy the show.
Apr 29, 2007
984 posts
670 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My favorite Vegas cirque show is mystere. Great acts with no confusing storyline. I saw it last fall and the cheapest tickets were directly from the box office. They had a promo going on so keep an eye out for new promos.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
Forgot to mention, if you are still looking for hotel.
There are deals to stay at Treasure Island and they can possibly give you free Myster tickets. Check hotel website and register for Total Rewards.
Oct 26, 2003
318 posts
346 upvotes
Caledon
Thanks for the insight.. we are at the Venetian!

Does anyone know if the Vegas.com app is legit (sanctioned tourism app?) they have Mystère listed but no July performances yet only up to June thus far..
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
ravell wrote: Thanks for the insight.. we are at the Venetian!

Does anyone know if the Vegas.com app is legit (sanctioned tourism app?) they have Mystère listed but no July performances yet only up to June thus far..
Legit, I used them to buy my mystery and other attraction tickets. Don’t forget ebates for the 1% cash back lol

Venetian is nice, my wife want our next Vegas trip to stay in Wynn or Venetian. We stayed at Aria, Vdara, Comospoliian and Mirage so far.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
Mystere was the first show I saw in Vegas... I was particularly impressed by the 2 guys... you'll know the part when you see it!

I'm heading to Vegas in February and I'm trying to figure out the best deals on "One"... not sure if I should buy before going or try my luck at tix4tonight... or what... I don't know if the show has cooled off since the last time I went when it was the hot ticket and sold out all the time. (ie. no deals)
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
Tiberius wrote: Mystere was the first show I saw in Vegas... I was particularly impressed by the 2 guys... you'll know the part when you see it!

I'm heading to Vegas in February and I'm trying to figure out the best deals on "One"... not sure if I should buy before going or try my luck at tix4tonight... or what... I don't know if the show has cooled off since the last time I went when it was the hot ticket and sold out all the time. (ie. no deals)
Do you play myvegas slot? You can redeem tickets from the game if you play and earn enough coins for it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
MP3_SKY wrote: Do you play myvegas slot? You can redeem tickets from the game if you play and earn enough coins for it.
I haven’t seen One tickets on myvegas... just Ka, Zumanity and Love. Does it have One tickets show up there? If so, any idea the Loyalty points required?
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
Tiberius wrote: I haven’t seen One tickets on myvegas... just Ka, Zumanity and Love. Does it have One tickets show up there? If so, any idea the Loyalty points required?
You are right, Love is not there from Mandalay Bay.
Or Check Mlife website, They may have sales once a while .
I bought Fantasy at Luxor 2 yrs ago at almost half price from Mlife web site.

Love, Beatles and Zumanity is the only Circule du Solieil that I haven't seen yet.

Wife already saw the Beatles and Love on her own, so we focus on the show that we both haven't seen it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
Fair enough... I have seen Love twice (the Beatles music gives it a re-watchability)... but the second time was free tickets through MyVegas. Mystere was good, but Absinthe was the best show I have seen thusfar. I'm hoping to get to One and/or O this trip - but will likely have free tickets through MyVegas to KA and Zumanity... just have to decide if I both with those since they don't tend to be well reviewed... I also enjoy catching a Comedy show but haven't targetted any yet.
Apr 8, 2013
38 posts
369 upvotes
Ottawa
www.MyCheapVegas.com (username: guest pw: guest) – Hotel and Show Deals & Promo codes

Comapre prices on here for Cirque shows - I did not buy here but did check and it was cheaper.
Oct 26, 2003
318 posts
346 upvotes
Caledon
MP3_SKY wrote: The 60$ish USD ticket I bought was section 20X. However, they pull us aside when we walk in and they upgraded our seat to section 10X instead. Lol (I dont know why, perhaps unsold seats)

IMO, they is no bad seat in there. I wouldn't pay he extra money and just buy the 20X section. You dont need to seat close to enjoy the show.

Got email blast and pulled trigger on section 205 it was 50% off at 59.41 plus fees good enough for me :)
Images
  • 288CB198-D89B-47D9-9D62-5F44D54511E1.jpeg