Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CISCO

FREE: Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed Switching MS220-8P with 3yr licence

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2019 7:10 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30057 upvotes
Center of Universe
Dennisrfd wrote: Hey everyone. I requested the device for myself, but I didn't know it doesn't work without subscription. So, I decided to sell it on ebay and get a ubiquiti us-16-150 instead. What is the country code they all asking about? Is there a way to know without connecting it to the network? And what about that 3yrs licence? Is it some kind of file or string? Or switch just receive the first 3 years for free automatically?
You need the Meraki order number to add the switch to the dashboard and license key to activate.
Dec 8, 2012
987 posts
644 upvotes
Calgary
vkizzle wrote: You need the Meraki order number to add the switch to the dashboard and license key to activate.
thank you! I have both. Is it safe to provide it to someone else? Any policy violation? I'm wondering if those numbers are linked to my company and nobody else will be able to use the device.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30057 upvotes
Center of Universe
Dennisrfd wrote: thank you! I have both. Is it safe to provide it to someone else? Any policy violation? I'm wondering if those numbers are linked to my company and nobody else will be able to use the device.
I didn't dig too much into the T&C, but plan to use it at home, as my company doesn't want to bother deploying an 8 port switch and will wait for my feedback.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)