[CityFone] Double min, Double data, bonus 50% off for 6 months - Net $35/month (400min, text, 1GB plan)
- Deal Link:
- 50% off
I have been a CityFone subscriber for several years and have recommended them highly to my friends and family. I was waiting for a sweet deal before I renewed, and this is it!
Double minutes/text/data + 50% off the first 6 months when you sign up a 2-year contract.
See the “Lower your costs even more” section below for additional savings.
400 Canada wide minutes
1 GB LTE data
Unlimited international text msg
Net price: $35/month (i.e. when you factor in the $120 discount for 6 months at 50% off of $40)
(Discount details: For the $40 plan, the 50% off discount is 6 months x $20 off/month = $120, or $5 off/month over 2 years)
FAQ: How do I lower my costs even more?
- Save $150. Sell the free phone that comes with the contract. Resale value may vary.
- Save $25. Get a Referral from a CityFone subscriber for an additional $25 off.
Note: RFD rules don’t allow you to publically request referrals, or to post that you have referrals to give.
FAQ: Who is CityFone?
- CityFone is owned by Rogers and runs on the Rogers network. It’s basically their “private label” network where they re-brand the Rogers service under different names such as Zoomer Wireless, RBC Talk and Save, Sears Connect.
- Deal is available across Canada.
FAQ: How do I find out more?
- Plan details: www.cityfone.net
- Phone choices: http://www.cityfone.net/phones
- Phone number: 1-888-499-7566
FAQ: If I’m not interested in the phones they have how do I just get the double mins/double data plan?
- You need to sign up for the 2 year plan to get the double min/double data. If you don’t want the phone, just sell it.
Finally, I hope this helped you save lots of money!
- 3 lines on Cityfone $40 plan (400 Min, Unlimited Text, 1GB). Rogers network (Now only costs $35/month!)
- Cut cable - Internet & Kodi/XBMC only