Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 26, 2003
597 posts
133 upvotes
Calgary

Clearly Contacts up to 60% off Frames, Free shipping and coatings

Clearly Contacts has a selection of frames 60% off, and for this week get free shipping and all the coatings for free.

Use coupon code 'CYBERWEEK'

10 replies
Apr 21, 2005
110 posts
Montreal
great.Just in time. need one. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1215 upvotes
Halifax
That's not too bad a deal. I choose the cheapest men's frames for $38 and the coatings for $20 and after applying the coupon it came to $15.20. And that includes shipping and insurance.

I think that may even be better than their standard free pair for new customers deal. Since I believe that no longer includes coatings.
Sep 10, 2008
101 posts
62 upvotes
FunSave22 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2012 3:16 pm

I think that may even be better than their standard free pair for new customers deal. Since I believe that no longer includes coatings.
I bought a "Free" pair earlier this week and another one with this promo. They end up being the same price, but I had a much better selection with this deal.
[OP]
Nov 26, 2003
597 posts
133 upvotes
Calgary
Don't forget, if you pay with Paypal you could get you're 5% back too :-)
Jul 23, 2011
234 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure what I did wrong. I also chose the cheapest glasses with the coatings but my order came to like $30 after applying the code...I still bit as I need them and they seemed cheap enough..
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
7260 posts
128 upvotes
Cheapest I got was also $30.xx
Proof markets are trading with Technical Analysis: proof-why-we-not-using-fundamentals-market-1201524/
A common sense guide to Technical Analysis: http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pub/r ... Guide.html
My Online Trading Academy (Toronto) review: online-trading-academy-my-experience-952660/
My real RFD stock trading tracking: tracking-my-stock-picks-rfd-1228103/
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1215 upvotes
Halifax
I don't think they had this yesterday, but today they are indicating what percentage off each frame is. (the ad says they are up to 60% off).

Yesterday when I did a quick test on the cheapest frame, I happened to choose one that was an additional 60% off with the code. But some of the other cheapest frames are only an additional 20% off.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2007
3813 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
Can any help me out? Ordering eye glasses for a family member and they have the typical prescription for distance and also a section that says reading with +2.00 and +2.00...from my understand I select the reading glass option and then all the info..Is that correct? Or are reading glasses typically different from glasses for distance?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
7260 posts
128 upvotes
rfdrfd wrote:
Nov 24th, 2012 6:18 am
Cheapest I got was also $30.xx
My glasses ($33) came today (Nov 28) and I must say, they are darn good. AND they included free of charge a small kit: glasses screw driver, wiping cloth and cleaning spray!! Lens Crafters don't do that. They sell those.

A little background, I actually have 3 BRAND new pairs of glasses that I bought from real optical stores (Lens Crafters $400, PMall, and Gough optical) and I cannot wear them because it makes me sooo dizzy. Can't refund of course but since I claimed it on insurance, whatever. So I was still wearing my 5 yr old glasses which I can tolerate.

I'm wearing these Clearly contact ones and so far, I don't mind them. Miracle ! And for $33 bucks !!! My insurance also said they cover Clearly contacts!! I have $200 limit to claim. Heck, I'm gonna buy more.
Proof markets are trading with Technical Analysis: proof-why-we-not-using-fundamentals-market-1201524/
A common sense guide to Technical Analysis: http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pub/r ... Guide.html
My Online Trading Academy (Toronto) review: online-trading-academy-my-experience-952660/
My real RFD stock trading tracking: tracking-my-stock-picks-rfd-1228103/
Jul 11, 2007
60 posts
Last of the sale today. They have discounts on all lenses (9.95 for high index lenses).
Also they have free coatings, shipping and handling.
× < >