Page 1 of 1

Clearly Contacts up to 60% off Frames, Free shipping and coatings

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2012 9:55 am
by success_one
Clearly Contacts has a selection of frames 60% off, and for this week get free shipping and all the coatings for free.

Use coupon code 'CYBERWEEK'

[IMG]http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/imagereso ... hp1-ca.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Clearly Contacts up to 60% off Frames, Free shipping and coatings

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2012 10:12 am
by ce2127
great.Just in time. need one. Thanks OP.

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2012 10:16 am
by FunSave22
That's not too bad a deal. I choose the cheapest men's frames for $38 and the coatings for $20 and after applying the coupon it came to $15.20. And that includes shipping and insurance.

I think that may even be better than their standard free pair for new customers deal. Since I believe that no longer includes coatings.

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2012 11:46 am
by Guigue
FunSave22 wrote:
I think that may even be better than their standard free pair for new customers deal. Since I believe that no longer includes coatings.
I bought a "Free" pair earlier this week and another one with this promo. They end up being the same price, but I had a much better selection with this deal.

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2012 12:34 pm
by success_one
Don't forget, if you pay with Paypal you could get you're 5% back too :-)

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2012 7:22 pm
by crutzulee
Not sure what I did wrong. I also chose the cheapest glasses with the coatings but my order came to like $30 after applying the code...I still bit as I need them and they seemed cheap enough..

Posted: Nov 24th, 2012 1:18 am
by rfdrfd
Cheapest I got was also $30.xx

Posted: Nov 24th, 2012 7:46 am
by FunSave22
I don't think they had this yesterday, but today they are indicating what percentage off each frame is. (the ad says they are up to 60% off).

Yesterday when I did a quick test on the cheapest frame, I happened to choose one that was an additional 60% off with the code. But some of the other cheapest frames are only an additional 20% off.

Posted: Nov 25th, 2012 7:21 pm
by mmhassa2
Can any help me out? Ordering eye glasses for a family member and they have the typical prescription for distance and also a section that says reading with +2.00 and +2.00...from my understand I select the reading glass option and then all the info..Is that correct? Or are reading glasses typically different from glasses for distance?

Posted: Nov 29th, 2012 5:30 pm
by rfdrfd
rfdrfd wrote: Cheapest I got was also $30.xx
My glasses ($33) came today (Nov 28) and I must say, they are darn good. AND they included free of charge a small kit: glasses screw driver, wiping cloth and cleaning spray!! Lens Crafters don't do that. They sell those.

A little background, I actually have 3 BRAND new pairs of glasses that I bought from real optical stores (Lens Crafters $400, PMall, and Gough optical) and I cannot wear them because it makes me sooo dizzy. Can't refund of course but since I claimed it on insurance, whatever. So I was still wearing my 5 yr old glasses which I can tolerate.

I'm wearing these Clearly contact ones and so far, I don't mind them. Miracle ! And for $33 bucks !!! My insurance also said they cover Clearly contacts!! I have $200 limit to claim. Heck, I'm gonna buy more.

Posted: Nov 30th, 2012 6:11 pm
by roller
Last of the sale today. They have discounts on all lenses (9.95 for high index lenses).
Also they have free coatings, shipping and handling.