Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Coach

ClearlyContacts.ca: 30% Off Designer Sunglasses (Ray-Ban, Coach, Lanvin & More)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2012 6:41 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 27, 2010
587 posts
1006 upvotes

[Coach] ClearlyContacts.ca: 30% Off Designer Sunglasses (Ray-Ban, Coach, Lanvin & More)

There's a new promo code out at ClearlyContacts.ca today. Today only, you can take 30% off the price of designer sunglasses.

Here's a look at some of the prices, including the additional 30% discount:
To have the discount applied to your order, enter promo code BLUES at checkout. This promotion is running today only, until midnight. There will be a $9.95 shipping charge added to your order, as well as handling and insurance (around $7).
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2009
1028 posts
313 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks OP.

Bought two, and got free shipping (free shipping for orders of $99+)
My insurance/handing went to $9.99 though
Feb 25, 2010
445 posts
455 upvotes
HALIFAX
Thanks OP. Bought a pair of the aviators for my beach wedding next month! I've never seen authentic ones so cheap!

I have no clue how clearly contacts turns a profit. My friend got 8 free pairs of glasses through their promotions so far, and she's never bought a thing.
funkymonkeypurpledishwasher wrote: Thanks OP.

Bought two, and got free shipping (free shipping for orders of $99+)
My insurance/handing went to $9.99 though
Aug 13, 2011
533 posts
178 upvotes
daveybuoy wrote: Thanks OP. Bought a pair of the aviators for my beach wedding next month! I've never seen authentic ones so cheap!

I have no clue how clearly contacts turns a profit. My friend got 8 free pairs of glasses through their promotions so far, and she's never bought a thing.

Lol, I guess through insurance and handling? Every time I order anything from them whether free or expensive I had to pay absurd insurance fees.

On a more serious note, could it be a business tactic where they drive out all the small private businesses and then reap the rewards later?
Jan 30, 2010
724 posts
168 upvotes
Markham
is there a way to get a prescription with these?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)