Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Clearly

BOGO eye glasses starting from $50

Nov 10, 2009
888 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Clearly] BOGO eye glasses starting from $50

You can get buy one get one for free deal at clearly for eye glasses starting from $50. Selected brands only. I bought a pair last week for my son, called them today and got another pair for the same cost for FREE. I was told that you can do that if you happened to ordered in last 30 days.

Use code 2BECOME1

Terms & Conditions

•Add two Exclusive Brand category frames to your cart.
•Includes Kam Dhillon, Joseph Marc, Derek Cardigan, Perspective, Love, Michelle Lane, Zooventure, Mustang, BLang, and Ltede.
•Add code 2BECOME1.
•The frame with the lower price is free.
•Standard Air Lenses are included (suitable for single vision prescriptions from -3 to +3).
•Lens upgrades and additional coatings extra.
•Promotions are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel orders deemed fraudulent.
Rogers $27.50 35GB
Public Mobile customer
11 replies
Nov 10, 2009
888 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Probably not. However, I also bought another pair which doesn't qualify for BOGO and not shipped yet. I bought it with 50% off lens upgrade code. I have emailed them to find out if I can pay the order using paypal instead of credit card. waiting for their reply.
Rogers $27.50 35GB
Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1689 posts
1258 upvotes
Calgary
I found that Clearly doesn't allow you to choose the free lenses if have a prescription higher than -2.0, which is bs. You get a message saying your prescription is too strong :facepalm: other online retailers allow a strong prescription with the 1.59 index .
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1239 posts
3432 upvotes
Found the 30% code going around provided a better deal.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5601 posts
2550 upvotes
Kitchener
yellman wrote: Found the 30% code going around provided a better deal.
Are you buying really expensive lenses or something? Otherwise how is 30% off better than BOGO (50%) off?

In another news, I find it interesting that Clearly charges more than Costco for Transitions lenses. $129.99 at Costco vs $180 at Clearly. Polarized Sunglasses tint is competitive too at $129.99 at Costco vs $100 at Clearly.
This space is intentionally left blank.
May 16, 2012
110 posts
21 upvotes
So this might be a very silly question, but here goes.

How can one get these and then use their work insurance to get the money back? I understand there needs to be a prescription for any eyecare products. I'm simply looking for a pair of glasses I can wear regularly which enhances the look. Perhaps something that can help with shielding the LCD and monitor glare at work. I used displays for an extended period.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
IRISTORONTO wrote: So this might be a very silly question, but here goes.

How can one get these and then use their work insurance to get the money back? I understand there needs to be a prescription for any eyecare products. I'm simply looking for a pair of glasses I can wear regularly which enhances the look. Perhaps something that can help with shielding the LCD and monitor glare at work. I used displays for an extended period.
Usually order and pay for them, get products and receipts, fill out work insurance vision form and attach copies of receipt and prescription (+ anything else that may be required), mail and get reimbursed.

But some insurance may only want you to purchase from certain retailers or use certain doctors, so check call up your work insurance for the actual details (you will also need policy numbers and such)
May 23, 2008
31 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
lord wayne wrote: I found that Clearly doesn't allow you to choose the free lenses if have a prescription higher than -2.0, which is bs. You get a message saying your prescription is too strong :facepalm: other online retailers allow a strong prescription with the 1.59 index .
i have -3.0 and i got the free lenses. I think it might be something else on your prescription that didn't allow it.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1239 posts
3432 upvotes
It is the way they overcharged for lenses, I didn't the numbers, and 30% worked out better using standard lenses but they charge due to my prescription being over 2
Jul 16, 2015
825 posts
891 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I didn't know whether to start a new thread but I purchased glasses that were not part of the BOGO deal and I got a huge discount.

I had a subtotal of $150 for 2 pairs of glasses and then used coupon code SHAW and it dropped my order to $93. that's 38%. so confused but happy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)