Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Clearly

Buy 1get one free Glasses or Sunglasses

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2020 10:08 am
Mar 8, 2015
925 posts
4271 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Clearly] Buy 1get one free Glasses or Sunglasses

Free shipping for first time customers otherwise free shipping above $ 50 purchase.
Last edited by canadianamigo13 on May 14th, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
If one person finds my post useful, I consider it as a job well done....
6 replies
Oct 26, 2016
329 posts
363 upvotes
Montreal
Terms and Conditions:
  • Code: BOGO
  • Price of the lowest priced frame will be deducted at checkout if eligible when the code is entered.
  • The following frames are excluded from the offer: Ray-Ban, Oakley, Bolon, Arnette, Coach, Michael Kors, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Versace, Emporio Armani, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Dior, Vogue and any glasses frames priced below or equal to $19.
  • All eyeglasses, with the exclusion of rimless and semi-rimless frames, come with free Standard Lenses; all other lenses are an upgrade at an additional cost.
  • Standard Lenses accommodate single vision prescriptions from -3 to +3.All sunglasses come with free non-prescription standard lenses; all other lenses are an upgrade at an additional cost. Contact lenses and accessories are not included.
  • We are not able to “hold” the price of a pair of glasses past the expiry date of the offer.
  • Promotions are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order deemed fraudulent. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Dec 11, 2013
500 posts
420 upvotes
Richmond
In for a pair of sunglasses. Thanks, OP.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
anyone know when the next free pair promo is going to be for clearly or any other company?
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
2133 posts
756 upvotes
Hamilton
I need new glasses but I'll have to go in store because of my prescription.
I'm such an idiot for not going in February because it was cold.
Sep 18, 2009
504 posts
223 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Thanks, I procrastinated a bit when I got my prescription back in Feb, and now I need a new pair.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)