Expired Hot Deals

[Clearly Contacts] ClearlyContacts.ca: FREE Pair of Glasses for first time customer, ends Nov 21

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2012 2:37 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2543 posts
370 upvotes

[Clearly Contacts] ClearlyContacts.ca: FREE Pair of Glasses for first time customer, ends Nov 21

More offers from Clearly Contacts
Try it on at home. If it doesn't fit, return shipping is FREE.

Use Code: FBFREE at Checkout

[PHP]http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/glasses/c ... tphotonov8[/PHP]

Offer available to first time glasses customers of ClearlyContacts.ca only.

» This promotion is for first time ClearlyContacts.ca glasses customers only.

» Offer valid for a limited time only.

» One free pair of glasses per customer.

» Valid for coupon eligible frames only.

» To get your free pair apply the coupon code FBFREE at the checkout.

» 1.5 index lenses included for free.

» Lens upgrades including: higher index lenses, progressives, Transitions, polarized and all lens coatings are available at additional cost.

» Shipping and handling costs may apply, which is typically $10 to $15.

» Cannot be combined with any other offers.

» Valid for residents of Canada only.

» ClearlyContacts.ca reserves the right to cancel orders that appear to be in violation of this promotion.
12 replies
Jun 15, 2011
37816 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Err how's it a "freebie" if you still have to pay for S&H?

Similar threads have been posted in Hot Deals and not the Freebies section.

Either way, nice find.

Edit: Seems its moved to Hot Deals already heh. My bad.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
May 13, 2004
11161 posts
411 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad so many decent frames are marked "Luxury" for which coupons don't apply. Still, free is great, and S&H is not prohibitive, and then there's the free return, which is awesome.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2678 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
I heard that some people have been able to get more than one "first" free pair
How do you guys do that?
Jul 24, 2005
78 posts
25 upvotes
I just received my third pair of glasses from ClearlyContacts... the first one I got was a First-Pair Free deal for the wife. She loves them, and for the 60$ we paid (post shipping, after all coatings, etc)... how can you go wrong?

My second pair was a set of prescription sunglasses, because I've always suffered driving in the sunlight due to my inability to see with regular (non-prescrip) sunglasses. Great investment... got it using my own 'first pair free' coupon and paid something like 110$ for the polarized sunglass-lenses, coatings, etc. Again great deal considering that my store-bought regular glasses cost me 500$.

Finally, just yesterday... got my third pair. A "luxury" frame that in the end cost me 180$. My insurance will cover that. Now I have my own set of "I'm a d-bag living in a loft" thick-rimmed glasses. Love 'em.

Combined, the three pairs I bought from ClearlyContacts for both myself and my wife cost LESS than what I paid in a store for my original glasses.

Honestly... you all have very little to lose by going for this deal. For (potentially) free, you're getting at the very least a 'spare' set of glasses.

Just my 2 cents...
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1548 posts
222 upvotes
It is not free but about $20 for shipping and Insurance is still not bad. I recall last year they offered free shipping and insurance was only $5. I am waiting for that offer again. That was awesome. BTW, they offered me a code for free shipping few days ago, but I can't combine the code with the first pair free code so it is useless.
Nov 26, 2009
628 posts
31 upvotes
I am currently wearing my first free pair ordered ($20 shipped). my $500 glasses from my eye doctor got scooped up by someone, so my backups are my mains, and they work well.

My second order was a large pair with added tints at $45ish shipped. They were awesome for biking and golf, also stolen though. Does anyone see any frames that would look like nice sunglsases if tinted?

My third order was with an updated perscription and they hurt my eyes, so they did not work out well. Also a very feminine frame design that just does not work for me.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
3825 posts
542 upvotes
Markham
Did you guys use a different name or different address or both when you re-ordered?
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jul 24, 2005
78 posts
25 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote:
Nov 15th, 2012 4:42 pm
Did you guys use a different name or different address or both when you re-ordered?
When I ordered for my wife, I used a different email address (same shipping address) to get the First Pair Free deal.
In essence, I got one first-pair-free deal for each of us, but using a separate email address.
Aug 10, 2012
76 posts
7 upvotes
COQUITLAM
just a word of warning: the coatings form tiny scratches over time - they're probably made of urethane or some kind of plastic. It's not a big deal and I hardly notice them on my glasses, but if you're on the fence for coatings it might be a consideration.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1055 posts
194 upvotes
Edmonton
TSXCman wrote:
Nov 15th, 2012 4:12 pm
I am currently wearing my first free pair ordered ($20 shipped). my $500 glasses from my eye doctor got scooped up by someone, so my backups are my mains, and they work well.

My second order was a large pair with added tints at $45ish shipped. They were awesome for biking and golf, also stolen though. Does anyone see any frames that would look like nice sunglsases if tinted?

My third order was with an updated perscription and they hurt my eyes, so they did not work out well. Also a very feminine frame design that just does not work for me.
LOL......Who steals prescription glasses?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1055 posts
194 upvotes
Edmonton
gr8dlr wrote:
Nov 15th, 2012 4:42 pm
You just need to use a different e-mail. You can use the same name and same address.
Deal Fanatic
May 3, 2009
5764 posts
639 upvotes
DeeWayne wrote:
Nov 15th, 2012 10:04 pm
You just need to use a different e-mail. You can use the same name and same address.
Doesn't seem to work anymore.
× < >