Clients not paying for a prolong period

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2014 4:33 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 3, 2010
588 posts
42 upvotes
Everybody interested who makes a software, or even better boxed up software in thousands of copies, we will advertise and make software protection system soon.
Smart card reader and smart card will be needed to run the software thus protecting that copy with encrypted smart card. That applet on the card can be personalized or be anonymous, have expiry date or not or simply be needed to run the software. So no valid smart card = no software.

Also, we will introduce Windows logon with similar solution. I'll post it here on the site when ready. It will be secure, low cost, all in the box thing to protect individual Windows PC. Has nothing to do with Internet.

Any questions? Send them to sales@smartcardsource.com
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2002
7006 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
ZackP wrote:
Nov 10th, 2014 4:24 pm
Everybody interested who makes a software, or even better boxed up software in thousands of copies, we will advertise and make software protection system soon.
Smart card reader and smart card will be needed to run the software thus protecting that copy with encrypted smart card. That applet on the card can be personalized or be anonymous, have expiry date or not or simply be needed to run the software. So no valid smart card = no software.

Also, we will introduce Windows logon with similar solution. I'll post it here on the site when ready. It will be secure, low cost, all in the box thing to protect individual Windows PC. Has nothing to do with Internet.

Any questions? Send them to sales@smartcardsource.com
You know they stopped making dongles back in the 90s right?
Mar 8, 2014
124 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
ichpen wrote:
Nov 10th, 2014 5:37 pm
You know they stopped making dongles back in the 90s right?
Dongles, where are dongles, I don't see dongles?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2002
7006 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
JackReacher wrote:
Nov 10th, 2014 5:42 pm
Dongles, where are dongles, I don't see dongles?
lol, not sure if serious. Was quoting the gent above..
Smart card reader and smart card will be needed to run the software thus protecting that copy with encrypted smart card
= dongle(esque)
Sep 24, 2014
82 posts
16 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Used to be a hell of a problem, but for whatever reason, when we moved out billing into Freshbooks, things are better. I know Freshbooks has an option where it will keep reminding them of the invoice until it is paid. If I don't have to do that, I am a much happier camper.