• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2018 10:35 pm
[OP]
Sep 9, 2008
681 posts
205 upvotes
Langley

[CLOSED] IPTV Express Group buy (Round 2) [Ends June 15th]

Alright, theres been lots of interest for another set... so I'll see how many credits there are. If theres enough for at least 25, I'll purchase the 25 credits. IF it gets to 50, we'll goto the 50 credits again.

I have close to a year, so I don't need any credits - I may have a few IRL friends interested though, so if we get close I can always hold onto the extra credits.

In my first post I got the price wrong for 50 credits - I actually paid $325 (I bought from a more well known / reputable seller, it was worth eating the extra $3 to make sure all our money was safe) So the new prices will be -

25 Credits - $168 ($6.72) per month
50 credits - $325 ($6.50) per month

An extra 4 cents a month, for the 50 credit price! (I'm still making 0 cents off of this, I just got the price wrong, and figured at 4 cents a month I'll eat the cost).

If you're interested, post how many credits you would like and I'll keep a list.

I'll Take EMT, or Paypal (You pay the fees).

As always, I don't own IPTVExpress, so if you buy 6 months, or 12 months, and they go down in a month... I'm unable to refund you. That said, IPTVExpress has been around for a few years so I'm not worried - I'll be putting a years down, it costs as much as 1 month on Shaw, so even if they do go down in 6 months, it's still cheaper for me.

I'll try to answer any questions, but hopefully you know the basics of setting up IPTV, as it can be a pain in the butt to teach!

Total Credits for Round 2 - 83

Raju09 - 3 Credits
hishamzz - 3 Credits
ikarasu - 18 credits

Paid - (Just for my own record keeping!)

abhishekmand - 3 Credits (awaiting Mac)
icartmanxx - 3 (Awaiting Mac)
TerribleT32 - 3 Credits)Paid - Awaiting mac)
philmt - 6 (Allocated)
roofgoof - 6 (Allocated)
Romeoz - 9 credits (Allocated)
scamit - 6 Credits (Allocated)
Mikey Canada - 3 (allocated)
yurong - 3 Credits (allocated)
giltron - 3 Credits (Allocated)
johnmoon - 6 (Allocated)
CenturyBreak - 3 (Allocated)
rehantanvir - 9 (allocated)

I'm going to be doing an IPTV Express group buy - I'll be making the purchase June 10th, May extend it to June 14th if there's not enough interest in time. I'll be purchasing June 14th at the very latest, for the world cup. The prices are:

25 Credits - $168 ($6.72) per month
50 credits - $322 ($6.44) per month - Currently we're in the 50 bracket! So I'm going to cap it at 50, because I don't think we'll get to 100. Which means there are 20 credits left only.

If you're interested, post how many credits you would like and I'll keep a list.

I'll Take EMT, or Paypal (You pay the fees).

As always, I don't own IPTVExpress, so if you buy 6 months, or 12 months, and they go down in a month... I'm unable to refund you. That said, IPTVExpress has been around for a few years so I'm not worried - I'll be putting a years down, it costs as much as 1 month on Shaw, so even if they do go down in 6 months, it's still cheaper for me.

I'll try to answer any questions, but hopefully you know the basics of setting up IPTV, as it can be a pain in the butt to teach!

Current Credits used = 50 Credits Left 0

jaytoz11 - 9 Credits - Paid but credits not allocated yet (July)

lollypop2 = 3 Credits - Unpaid, no response
Ikarasu = 7 Credits
romeoz 3 Credits
pladwa1980 6 Credits
wolfpack27616 - 3 credits
toyopl = 4
MikeyCanada 3 Credits
kosaraju - 3 credits
rehantanvir 3 Credits
Couper 3 Credits
Lilmoh17 - 3 Credits
Last edited by Ikarasu on Jun 21st, 2018 2:09 am, edited 40 times in total.
79 replies
Feb 10, 2012
109 posts
39 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
I credit means 1 month right ? I can take 3 to start
[OP]
Sep 9, 2008
681 posts
205 upvotes
Langley
Yes, 1 Credit = 1 month
Nov 25, 2014
87 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sorry if this is off topic, my IPTV boxes have given me lag most of the time hence I am worried to burn any more money on that. Would you be able to let me know a stable iOS APP or a box which can handle 4K and i can then take a decision?

Is there an app for iOS so that I can get it installed on an AppleTV?
[OP]
Sep 9, 2008
681 posts
205 upvotes
Langley
The lag is probably your Internet connection. Not every IPTV will stream good to you - some people swear by IPTV guys, but for me it lags.. while my co worker it doesn't.

You will never get 4k from IPTV though, most HD is even 720. You sacrafice a bit of quality to save 75-90% of the price. So odds are it's your internet, not your device that's causing lag.

If you want to take the box out of the equation though, buy a mag 215. About $100, and it's built just for streaming IPTV. It has better epg support than most android solutions, and I find the mag boxes to be more stable.
Nov 25, 2014
87 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ikarasu wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 10:49 am
The lag is probably your Internet connection. Not every IPTV will stream good to you - some people swear by IPTV guys, but for me it lags.. while my co worker it doesn't.
You will never get 4k from IPTV though, most HD is even 720. You sacrafice a bit of quality to save 75-90% of the price. So odds are it's your internet, not your device that's causing lag.
If you want to take the box out of the equation though, buy a mag 215. About $100, and it's built just for streaming IPTV. It has better epg support than most android solutions, and I find the mag boxes to be more stable.
Thanks for the response, I am on a 500mbps connection from Bell Fibre and my internet test speeds on ethernet hit 400mbps+ all the time. The box also i have wired it to the internet connection. I think my box is the problem. Let me see if i can get a Mag 215. What about the new buzz tv box?
Nov 28, 2016
55 posts
21 upvotes
Alberta
Just couple a couple of ?'s as I'm very interested. (I just ordered off Amazon the Buzztv 3000 so I'd like to test this out)

1) Will I have issues using a VPN (PIA) ??
2) Is there a channel list you can direct me to have a quick look??

Thx in advance.
[OP]
Sep 9, 2008
681 posts
205 upvotes
Langley
tintin2k2 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 11:02 am
Thanks for the response, I am on a 500mbps connection from Bell Fibre and my internet test speeds on ethernet hit 400mbps+ all the time. The box also i have wired it to the internet connection. I think my box is the problem. Let me see if i can get a Mag 215. What about the new buzz tv box?
Most android chinese boxes suck. They have little ram, and usually end up slow. Mii Box is one of the best ones, and it's pretty cheap. Mii box, nvidia shield, probably the only two I'd recommend for IPTV. I havent looked up the buzz box.. it may be good, But I find support for the android boxes tend to dissapear after awhile.. so I'd only buy from a big name brand.

Internet speed doesn't matter too much when it comes to IPTV. Since IPTV is live... you need a good connection to the server. Ping/Jitter is whats most important. I have 150/150, and theres still some providers that cause me lag also - Every ISP has their own routes to get to a server. For instance..I live in Vancouver. There was a server in Toronto, instead of going through Canada... It went to a computer in Seattle, texas, over to NC, then NY, then to toronto.. so the route it took was a bad one.

Some ISPS aren't goods with some IPTV Providers, no matter how fast your internet is. Which is why it's best to trial them all for 1-3 months each, before comitting to a long term like a year.
[OP]
Sep 9, 2008
681 posts
205 upvotes
Langley
MikeyCanada wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 2:39 pm
Just couple a couple of ?'s as I'm very interested. (I just ordered off Amazon the Buzztv 3000 so I'd like to test this out)

1) Will I have issues using a VPN (PIA) ??
2) Is there a channel list you can direct me to have a quick look??

Thx in advance.
IPTV relies on good ping/fast speeds.. You may not have issues, but then again you might. It's best to trial each provider before comitting to a long term. That said a 1 month is $12-15... So if you buy 3 months in the group buy, it's almost the same price as 1 month normal. It may lag a bit with a VPN... But it also may lag a bit without, it all depends on each individuals connection. If you don't mind the occasional freezing/stuttering, it should be fine.

As for channel list... Try this site: https://www.cablecast.ca/iptv-channel-list/ It was updated a year ago, so it might be a bit different. Most of the websites don't seem to list the channel list - Probably because there's close to 1500-2000.
[OP]
Sep 9, 2008
681 posts
205 upvotes
Langley
If you guys are new to IPTV and haven't ever tried it, I suggest buying 2-3 months maximum. It's best to try a lot of providers for 1 month each, theyre generally $15 a month... So buying 3 months at $6.50 isn't bad, but I wouldnt do more than that if you've never tried iptv express before.. You dont want to be stuck with 6 months of a provider that doesn't work good for your connection. You can use your android phone, or android device with this if you dont have a mag box, but mag box ends to be the most stable, so if youre in it for the long run, I suggest buying a mag 254, They generally go on sale for $100.
Nov 28, 2016
55 posts
21 upvotes
Alberta
Thx for the feedback Ikarasu.

Please put me down for 3 credits. Hoping eventually I can go longer term when I can confirm the buzz box is stable enough (box comes in next week - and will try to give review of box for others interested).
[OP]
Sep 9, 2008
681 posts
205 upvotes
Langley
Alright, everyone above is added - We're now in the 50 Tier, so it'll be $6.44 per month. I'll Purchase on June 10th whether we have all 50 or not, seems like theres easily enough interest for 50, if not I'll just take 2 years! I'll likely Message everyone payment info on the 9th, and purchase on the 9th since it'll take a day or so to get the account created, that way they'll be ready to hand out on the 10th. If you want to pay for your months, but want them activated at a later date, I'm fine with that also, so long as you Tell me the date / Send me a follow up message before the date so I don't forget!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)