Expired Hot Deals

[Closeout King] Hot Deal! Windshield Wipers - Michelin $3 & Triple Edge $2.50 each!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2017 2:10 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
7728 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto

Hot Deal! Windshield Wipers - Michelin $3 & Triple Edge $2.50 each!!!

Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
Closeout King
Happen to be driving from the Airport yesterday and drove by the Sears had closed down at Islington and Rexdale Blvd. in Etobicoke, Ontario. Noticed a new CloseOut King sign up and had some time to kill so checked it out.
The Cashier said that this sales is at all 6 of their Ontario Stores: http://www.closeoutking.ca/Articles.asp?ID=254

They currently have:

Michelin Wipers - all in 26 and 28 inches only. They were priced at $6 but right now, everything is an additional 50% off, so $3 each!!!
Triple Edge Wipers - various sizes from 18 inches to 24 inches. They were priced at $5, so $2.50 each!!!

Best to call ahead if you need a specific size. These were all new sealed packages.

Please click the thank button if you find this to be helpful. Thanks.
18 replies
Sep 16, 2011
20 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
written like a store owner. and then bumping their own thread. not suspicious at all...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
5543 posts
1366 upvotes
We usually visit Close Out King the first week of January for their 50% off everything in the store sale.
Thanks OP
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
7728 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
Hey Newbie, I wish what you said was true. The owner of Closeout King is probably a Bigillionnaire. I guess that this is the world that we live in, being all suspicious and skeptical of everyone. What's wrong with wanting a company to do well so that they can sell more and stay in business to provide more future deals? Glass half empty much?
w4guan wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 8:17 am
written like a store owner. and then bumping their own thread. not suspicious at all...
Jul 29, 2007
931 posts
248 upvotes
consumerPI wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 8:29 am
Hey Newbie, I wish what you said was true. The owner of Closeout King is probably a Bigillionnaire. I guess that this is the world that we live in, being all suspicious and skeptical of everyone. What's wrong with wanting a company to do well so that they can sell more and stay in business to provide more future deals? Glass half empty much?
With 7600+ posts, you would assume you'd figure out that bumping your threads isn't looked upon kindly around here. The best deals make their way to the top by a more organic selection process, ie the users themselves determining what is a good deal or not.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2003
1291 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Went to the Close Out King in Shops on Steeles and 404 and they were selling them for $8.
United We stand Victory in our Hand!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
7728 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
How do I delete this post and never post a deal again?
Nov 14, 2003
921 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP - bought some wipers when you first posted. They didn't have the common sizes i was looking for on steeles/kennedy. Maybe i should have called like you said.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
8307 posts
1797 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
consumerPI wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 6:52 pm
Unlike the newbies, a seasoned redflagger would know to message mods to lock thread and/or delete op post and/or report own thread...
Dec 1, 2013
338 posts
143 upvotes
consumerPI wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 6:52 pm
in my opinion, the only mistake was bumping the thread. Posting this deal was a great idea
Oct 17, 2015
354 posts
76 upvotes
Mississauga
consumerPI wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 2:27 am
Bump.
Its a really good deal, next time don't write bump, provide a update instead on the deal.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8707 posts
590 upvotes
plymouthhater wrote: We usually visit Close Out King the first week of January for their 50% off everything in the store sale.
Thanks OP
The 50% off is always on. Don't believe the hype lol. I went before and it's always 50% off since msrp overpriced. Looks like shilling
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic