Clothes for an almost 40 yr old

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 4:52 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 16, 2009
110 posts
28 upvotes
Lots of good suggestions already. I'd probably rank Uniqlo the highest given what you're looking for. You can find pretty much anything there, quality to price ratio is very good, and it's not too fashion forward, but it's not boring/plain.

And winners/marshalls is another good one beause they carry so many brands, you're bound to find something decent there.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
3414 posts
2984 upvotes
Vancouver
ZeroCool69 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 12:16 pm
So I've been single for just over 2 years and haven't bought myself any new clothes and need to desperately update my wardrobe. I've checked out the local mall here but didn't see anything that caught my eye at bluenotes, American eagle, h&m etc.

Is there any good websites to order from or any stores that I haven't been to? I'm not looking to spend a fortune but it would be nice to have a few new pairs of jeans and something other than wearing my under armour sweaters all the time.

Thanks,
It would help to post if you're looking for men's or women's clothes.
18% = GTA residents as a proportion of Canada's total population
97% = chance that an RFDer lives in the GTA when he posts something location specific, without giving a location

Were you hit with surprise customs/import fees on an Amazon.ca purchase?
Apr 14, 2017
561 posts
187 upvotes
DT Calgary
holden wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 10:10 pm
Head to toe in Supreme.
OP look no further!
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
7915 posts
3779 upvotes
Toronto
ZeroCool69 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 12:16 pm
So I've been single for just over 2 years and haven't bought myself any new clothes and need to desperately update my wardrobe. I've checked out the local mall here but didn't see anything that caught my eye at bluenotes, American eagle, h&m etc.

Is there any good websites to order from or any stores that I haven't been to? I'm not looking to spend a fortune but it would be nice to have a few new pairs of jeans and something other than wearing my under armour sweaters all the time.

Thanks,
you're 40
you should not mention American eagle, ever again.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2011
1597 posts
340 upvotes
daivey wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 11:15 pm
you're 40
you should not mention American eagle, ever again.
hey flannel shirts can be for any age.