Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2007
4200 posts
58 upvotes
Winnipeg

Clothes at Costco

This wasn't my first time in there but i've never really looked all around the store until today. I checked out the clothes there and their stuff is sooooo cheap! Calvin Klien jeans for $30ish. Buffalo Jeans for $35. I'm tempted to get a membership just go buy clothes there... oh and their phillipnes mango drinks.

I'm just curious what type of clothes you guys have bought from there? Maybe show pics of it. I heard stories that there were designer jeans there. ie. diesel jeans.. is that true?
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
My Flickr

Top Tier Imports
36 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
8843 posts
297 upvotes
Mississauga
some costco's are also known to have designer stuff sometimes
RFD 33-0-0
Ebay 18-0-0

|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Jan 15, 2007
75 posts
Toronto
I bought my daughter a winter suit and a spring jacket. I cant remember how much I paid for the winter suit, but the spring jacket was 19.99. It's waterproof, fleece lined, and appears to be well made. The winter suit keeps her very warm and dry. I also know someone who bought an adult ski jacket and he loves it. My wife has bought a few sweaters and tops also.
Sep 28, 2007
14 posts
Bought some CK jeans and The Buffalo jeans haha, lovin the savings!
Jan 13, 2007
319 posts
14 upvotes
Barrie
Pants:
Bought Polo Jeans, CK, Tommy jeans, Dockers pants

Shirts:
Chaps, Nike & Greg Norman Golf Shirts.

Versace Robes

Wife: Buys everything there!!!!
COACH & Burberry bags too.
Oct 25, 2007
193 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
i think they do carry designer stuff there, but some of it think its the lower end stuff? correct me if im wrong.

they will carry chaps, which is the lower end of polo.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
3854 posts
648 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The suits are good.

This time around, the CK jeans are decent, the last batch that they were selling looked ugly. Haven't tried Buffalo yet. They only have one fit for TH denim.

I got a pair of Hugo Boss HB1 jeans. HB at Costco.... just couldn't resist.
Aug 16, 2003
350 posts
Calgary, AB
I do not know how you guys feel, but to me, the quality of fabric at costco is good, but design of the clothes at costco is ugly. Adn even the designer brand, it seems they design something specially for costco, it look boxy. For underwear or bedding dress is ok, but the outer wear, I wonder you could rely on them.
Hot deal doesn't mean the cheapest thing in the world. It means a good price for what you get!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
118 upvotes
faken wrote:
Feb 24th, 2008 10:08 pm
This wasn't my first time in there but i've never really looked all around the store until today. I checked out the clothes there and their stuff is sooooo cheap! Calvin Klien jeans for $30ish. Buffalo Jeans for $35. I'm tempted to get a membership just go buy clothes there... oh and their phillipnes mango drinks.

I'm just curious what type of clothes you guys have bought from there? Maybe show pics of it. I heard stories that there were designer jeans there. ie. diesel jeans.. is that true?
some locations have hugo boss jeans. the deal with costco is that their styles are old styles, they're not new ones. but then with things like jeans, polo shirts, who really cares right?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5137 posts
49 upvotes
flexwong wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2008 12:14 am
some locations have hugo boss jeans. the deal with costco is that their styles are old styles, they're not new ones. but then with things like jeans, polo shirts, who really cares right?
Well some of the older jeans colours can be crappy or just dated sometimes.
I have some jeans, not costco but they are at least 3 years old when lighter denim was more "popular" and this year I really hate those tints and they are sitting in my closet for now till I decide what to do with them (shorts maybe?).

I used to buy some of the no name cheaper t-shirts for women at costco and the fabric on those was quite crappy.
I'm not that tempted to look at the clothing there thesedays as a lot of it is very "generic" style which is ok for some items I guess. ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2004
2288 posts
I've seen TR jeans at costco as well, but they were ugly.
kuqdew wrote:
Jan 31st, 2008 11:24 am
And FYI, I make pretty good marks in school and is in the gifted class.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1267 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
drucillica wrote:
Mar 5th, 2008 1:35 am
I've seen TR jeans at costco as well, but they were ugly.
its not just the costco ones
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2002
1460 posts
74 upvotes
superock wrote:
Mar 5th, 2008 11:24 am
its not just the costco ones
Hahaha +1 to that
Resident Tranceaddict
× < >