209 posts
34 upvotes
they costco's by where i live usually have some pretty nice stuff
ralph lauren, dkny, CK, perry ellis....
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13046 posts
11387 upvotes
I'm getting my membership in the mail in about a week, just wondering what type of clothes are in there right now? has anyone gone in the past few days? :razz:
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
faken wrote: I'm getting my membership in the mail in about a week, just wondering what type of clothes are in there right now? has anyone gone in the past few days? :razz:
it varies by location, some stores may have it, others dont.

and the brands come and go. one day you see one, then you dont see it for a while.
if you dont go often, you can easily miss out on the good stuff, it sells fast and then they dont restock it.

i like to go once a week :cheesygri
That's my 2cents worth
Sep 17, 2007
42 posts
jandumm wrote: The Mississauga Heartland location had bags when i went a couple weeks ago

I've heard the US Costco does a good line of Coach. But can't see LV selling there.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
202 upvotes
I usually only buy 3 types of clothes from Costco and I always wait until they have promotion and have further discount.

1. socks
2. underwear
3. cargo pants
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. -- Will Smith
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
2788 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
dmxlite wrote: The suits are good.

This time around, the CK jeans are decent, the last batch that they were selling looked ugly. Haven't tried Buffalo yet. They only have one fit for TH denim.

I got a pair of Hugo Boss HB1 jeans. HB at Costco.... just couldn't resist.
I saw Hugo Boss jeans at Costco once, probably a different model than yours but it was totally fugly imo...they looked like walmart jeans with their terrible colour and cutting and with a Hugo Boss patch sewed at the top.
Heatware: spikyazn (11-0-0)
Aug 16, 2003
351 posts
gman wrote: I usually only buy 3 types of clothes from Costco and I always wait until they have promotion and have further discount.

1. socks
2. underwear
3. cargo pants
+1.
even the socks, I experienced with cheap ones in promotion but the quality is really bad. I prefer Winner's for socks and underwear.
Cargo pants are okie, no need to be stylish.
Hot deal doesn't mean the cheapest thing in the world. It means a good price for what you get!
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2837 posts
1912 upvotes
YVR
$15 for a pack of 5 white T's. Can't go wrong with that for work/sleep/home clothes. Works out to be $3 each. :)
Jul 17, 2007
672 posts
397 upvotes
xeryusdvirus wrote: Pants:
Bought Polo Jeans, CK, Tommy jeans, Dockers pants

Shirts:
Chaps, Nike & Greg Norman Golf Shirts.

Versace Robes

Wife: Buys everything there!!!!
COACH & Burberry bags too.
None of the guys stuff you quoted is very stylish, its standard Sears,the Bay clothes.
Mar 29, 2008
253 posts
96 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone know if any of the Costco stores in the Ottawa area carry Hugo Boss jeans? or HB anything?

Mario
Apr 5, 2008
161 posts
Ottawa
MarioP wrote: Anyone know if any of the Costco stores in the Ottawa area carry Hugo Boss jeans? or HB anything?

Mario
Nope. I've shopped at the three Costcos in Ottawa for a number of years now and have never seen any Boss jeans - or any designer for that matter. I've only seen designer denim online at Costco.com, not .ca.

They have had Hugo Boss suits sometimes during their 'road shows' for a decent price, if you like Boss. They are their intro models, and I think they were $500 or $600.

Selection by store varies a lot. Costco Kanata gets the boss suits, Costco Innes never seems to get anything!
May 25, 2005
209 posts
34 upvotes
vittycent wrote: How much are the Costco LV and Coach bags?
when i was there today...they had burberry and fendi
the burberry was pretty big and was priced at $650
fendi was a smaller one, $450
so my guess would be LV and coach are around those prices as well...
May 1, 2007
631 posts
1 upvote
edifonzo wrote: None of the guys stuff you quoted is very stylish, its standard Sears,the Bay clothes.
Newsflash: The sky is blue.

Haha! Banned!
Dec 12, 2003
669 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
I've seen Rolex, Fendi, Hugo Boss at Costco.