• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2014 5:25 am
Tags:
None
Jul 25, 2011
769 posts
208 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Seems like the 50% off is for the week. I find that the sales people (especially the guys) at the Metrotown location are incredibly fake. I keep getting a fake "hi!" when I walk in the store and they kind of follow you around a bit. Then when you're halfway done shopping they fake the small talk and ask "how the shopping is going". Really hate that. not sure if it's like this at all stores.
Jun 25, 2009
391 posts
41 upvotes
York
Can we return online orders in-store?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1195 posts
144 upvotes
Montreal
happynemo wrote:
Dec 28th, 2013 1:24 pm
Seems like the 50% off is for the week. I find that the sales people (especially the guys) at the Metrotown location are incredibly fake. I keep getting a fake "hi!" when I walk in the store and they kind of follow you around a bit. Then when you're halfway done shopping they fake the small talk and ask "how the shopping is going". Really hate that. not sure if it's like this at all stores.
they get commission i believe
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2676 posts
314 upvotes
Vancouver
twinkie83 wrote:
Dec 27th, 2013 7:37 am
you can actually re-buy it on the spot. no need for the items to be available or not unless you get a really anal sales person
Wanted to post a follow-up to my experience returning/rebuying.

I went into Metrotown location and asked a salesperson if I would be able to return/rebuy at the 50% off. I was told yes - as long as I had the items on hand. Perfect, I went to grab it from my car. At the cash desk, I was denied. Manager said I would not be able to return/rebuy. I asked why not and she said they hold returns and I wouldn't be able to repurchase right away. I was peeved and told her her sales person told me otherwise. She said I was informed incorrectly and she would have to speak to her salesperson. :mad:

I left the store and called the Pacific Centre location, explained my situation and asked if a return/rebuy would be possible. I was told yes it would, and I even verified a few times on the phone and was assured it was possible. So I went down to PC and they were fantastic. Very helpful, processed my return and let me rebuy at the extra 50% off. No issues raised by the sales person or manager. I saved $30, and the items I had purchased wasn't available in store, so I was quite pleased.

For the Vancouverites - go to the Pacific Centre location! No fake/uninformed sales people there.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7188 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
was at yorkdale Cm ytd and they had 40% only, but no return/exchanges or combining with SPC discount
Dec 30, 2005
951 posts
15 upvotes
Same with Eaton Centre - final sale and 40% off