• Mar 15th, 2014 10:10 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 12, 2012
354 posts
6 upvotes
anThononyian wrote:
Feb 1st, 2012 7:17 pm
I'm really interested in the CMFR Oxton Bomber in white for mens.

Does anybody know what the code for 15% off @ DWNDclothing.com is?

Also, does anybody know whether or not CMFR will be updating the looks/collection soon or are these the most "up to date" CMFR bombers:
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/cmfr/ ... cket/52276
(which should be the same as http://dwndclothing.com/product/65916-c ... ber-white/ ?)

Just be warned that white jackets dirty easily. Also my gut says this coat will go on sale in Feb or March. More than 15%. But if you want it now go for it. Also the coupon code posted above still works.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1427 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
elton5354 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2012 10:34 pm
Any new promo code for DWND? Thanks.
They had 20% off a couple of weeks ago but I don't think there's anything now.
5∞ Flickr

Fashion hurts pussyboi
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3580 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Oh man that sucks. I want to get one of their bomber jackets, but full price is a lot! Some discounts may justify the cost of buying it maybe...haha
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3580 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote:
Nov 12th, 2012 2:09 am
Ballers don't need discounts.
Not a baller here..you sell new legit Nobis?
Sep 14, 2005
602 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
elton5354 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2012 2:12 am
Not a baller here..you sell new legit Nobis?
As a matter of fact, I do :)

Im also looking out for a dwnd coupon or sale date so I can pick myself up a few jackets. I tried on the Oxton bomber yesterday and I must say the quality is not there. It was extremely puffy but warm, but the material itself is cheap. The style is there though, i love the patch and the red line on the back. I had like 4 salespeople on me, like a pack of wolves. If anyone here has a medium white Oxton new let me know
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3580 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
ghostfacechilla wrote:
Nov 12th, 2012 9:26 am

Im also looking out for a dwnd coupon or sale date so I can pick myself up a few jackets. I tried on the Oxton bomber yesterday and I must say the quality is not there. It was extremely puffy but warm, but the material itself is cheap. The style is there though, i love the patch and the red line on the back. I had like 4 salespeople on me, like a pack of wolves. If anyone here has a medium white Oxton new let me know
Is this bomber more puffy than Nobis Cartel or CG? Hm so it's not worth getting over the others?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1427 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
I don't think they are any more puffy than other similar down jackets. They def fit closer to the body though for the same sizes.
5∞ Flickr

Fashion hurts pussyboi
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43354 posts
3061 upvotes
Toronto
ghostfacechilla wrote:

You talking about the outershell?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2006
1879 posts
137 upvotes
ghostfacechilla wrote:

I haven't tried on Oxton bombers from the past couple of seasons, but this surprises me since I think the quality of my sample Oxton is great. It's definitely not "extremely puffy".
× < >