CNE Corporate Discount Code [DEAD]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2014 11:19 pm
[OP]
Jan 31, 2005
466 posts
290 upvotes

CNE Corporate Discount Code [DEAD]

//UPDATE: This deal is dead, unfortunately one very bright individual ignored our requests and posted the
//code in the thread, less than 24 hours later it was dead. There are other codes out there, but i don't have
//them unfortunately. I'm hoping most of the 2079 folks I messages were able to get their tix!
//Have a great summer!

CNE Corporate Discount Code - Valid any operating day
The CNE corporate discount code provides you with a discount purchasing admission or admission/ride passes at The Ex. In addition, when using this code there is no online processing fee and tickets are valid on every 2010 operating day.

OTHER CNE TICKET OFFERS

CP24 Day - Valid Tuesday, August 24th only(Thanks to afx / BlackBlur)
Use the code 102549CP24 to receive a the same pricing and coupons above as the standard corporate codes, but the tickets purchased with this code are only valid on Tuesday, August 24th.

Opening Day $8 @ the Gate - Valid Friday, August 20th Only
The CNE is offering a great deal on Opening Day this year! Pay only $8 admission at the Gate all day! Save on rides too with our Opening Day Ride Special! On Friday, August 20, visitors can buy 10 rides for $20. More info at http://www.theex.com/get-tickets/special-offers/

$5 after 5pm - Valid Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Come to the CNE after 5 pm on Mondays (except Labour Day), Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays and pay only $5 for admission. This special offer is only available on site at a CNE ticket booth. It is not available online. More info at http://www.theex.com/get-tickets/special-offers/
1077 replies
Banned
Nov 12, 2006
2715 posts
1630 upvotes
Toronto
you are great for the rfd community!
thanked!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2774 posts
487 upvotes
PM!

I'd say the hottest deal for CNE (except for the Free days which mean there will be way too many people)
[OP]
Jan 31, 2005
466 posts
290 upvotes
Everyone is very welcome, I can't reply to all the thank you PMs because of the limit in sending PMs limited to every 30 seconds. RFD community has helped me out a thousand times, glad to contribute!
Aug 13, 2006
302 posts
66 upvotes
Just printed mine out...thanks again.

I can't be sure but I thought kids 4 and under were free last year. This year you are paying $12 to get your 3 year old into the grounds. :mad:
Jan 1, 2006
377 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Would love the code as well. Thanks for sharing! :)
Feb 27, 2009
41 posts
Add me to the list of people who would love to get the code via PM. Thanks again! :D
[OP]
Jan 31, 2005
466 posts
290 upvotes
skenobi wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2010 6:49 pm
Add me to the list of people who would love to get the code via PM. Thanks again! :D
All PM's and thread requests responded to!