Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CNE

**ONTARIO** 2019 CNE CORPORATE CODE DISCOUNT THREAD AUG 16th-SEPT 2nd

Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
Interested for a code...thank you in advance. Going on Labor Weekend...we're out of town visitors
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
I might be dumb here - what in the heck is an EXcelunch Special ticket?

is it a full refund before 2pm? ie free weekday from 10am to 1pm?
otherwise, i see it as the same cost as a normal ticket

EDIT: yes it is. Innnnnnnteresting
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Nov 27, 2014
22 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey, would really appreciate a code if possible. Thanks for your generosity either way!
Sep 26, 2012
138 posts
47 upvotes
BC
If anyone could be so generous as to provide me with a code please. I’m coming from out of town and would love to take my gf.

Cheers in advance!
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
2265 posts
1594 upvotes
replied to all pm's and got everyone in the thread!
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." :-0
Mar 4, 2006
392 posts
205 upvotes
I would like a code for two tickets please and thank you.
Aug 18, 2013
105 posts
39 upvotes
Oakville
I would like a code as well. Thanks!
Oct 12, 2004
91 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Wondering if anyone knows how the ride all day passes work in terms of when you show up to the box office with your online purchase barcode(s)...Scenario - I already have a corporate code so purchased 2 ride all day passes online. I am taking my 2 kids who also have free CNE admission passes from school. I don't plan on riding anything so my plan was to use 1 all day ride pass for myself (just to gain admission), use the other all day ride pass for one child and then use 1 free school admission for the other kid. When they dole out the wristbands, I would simply instruct the wristbands to be placed on the kids. Anyone foresee problems with that approach?

Thanks in advance.
Jun 7, 2019
4 posts
I tried being as active as i could! Don’t think i got far.. could i still get the code? Would really help me out

Thanks OP
Aug 12, 2018
3 posts
I would like a code, Please ! Thanks so much ! My kids will be exciting
Sep 3, 2016
46 posts
52 upvotes
Good morning I'm not sure how to send you a private message for the code.

can you please send me the code thanks and have a good day
Aug 23, 2015
228 posts
134 upvotes
GTA
Lumpy755 wrote: Wondering if anyone knows how the ride all day passes work in terms of when you show up to the box office with your online purchase barcode(s)...Scenario - I already have a corporate code so purchased 2 ride all day passes online. I am taking my 2 kids who also have free CNE admission passes from school. I don't plan on riding anything so my plan was to use 1 all day ride pass for myself (just to gain admission), use the other all day ride pass for one child and then use 1 free school admission for the other kid. When they dole out the wristbands, I would simply instruct the wristbands to be placed on the kids. Anyone foresee problems with that approach?

Thanks in advance.
I have done this last year and in previous years. Intend to do it this year too. It is not a problem.
The large print giveth, the small print taketh away
Sep 15, 2011
49 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Hey, anyone willing to share a code. Please and thank you.