Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 12, 2005
191 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary

[Coach] Coach Outlet - Crossiron Mills - Additional 30% Off Today Only

I was just at Crossiron Mills near Calgary, and noticed that a lady in front of the Coach store was handing out coupons for a one day (Dec 20) 30% off everything sale. Although I don't think anyone buys their stuff at full price, I got my wife a purse for about 80% off by doubling up on a clearance item. So i was pretty happy with it. Line-ups were pretty small for what looks like an unadvertised sale.

A quick search of the forums shows that there was another 30% off sale that ended on Sunday. So maybe they wanted to extend it in the Crossiron store.
7 replies
Mar 5, 2007
412 posts
153 upvotes
BillStarr wrote:
Dec 20th, 2010 6:44 pm
I was just at Crossiron Mills near Calgary, and noticed that a lady in front of the Coach store was handing out coupons for a one day (Dec 20) 30% off everything sale. Although I don't think anyone buys their stuff at full price, I got my wife a purse for about 80% off by doubling up on a clearance item. So i was pretty happy with it. Line-ups were pretty small for what looks like an unadvertised sale.

A quick search of the forums shows that there was another 30% off sale that ended on Sunday. So maybe they wanted to extend it in the Crossiron store.

I don't know about Calgary, but I know the Coach outlet in Niagara Falls regularly hands out coupons like that.

Also, if you get on the Coach email list they often have big percent off coupons for the factory stores.

TTYL
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1482 posts
152 upvotes
I thought I'd piggyback on this thread instead of starting a new one.

My girlfriend wants a Coach bag so I figured I'd get her one for her birthday in Feb. I'm going to head over to the CrossIron Mills store this weekend to see what they have. We are also going to Denver in April and they have a Factory Store (outlet) down there. Should I buy a bag here or just get a gift card and let her pick a bag in Denver?

Thanks
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1507 posts
68 upvotes
calgaryhhr wrote:
Jan 17th, 2011 11:45 am
I thought I'd piggyback on this thread instead of starting a new one.

My girlfriend wants a Coach bag so I figured I'd get her one for her birthday in Feb. I'm going to head over to the CrossIron Mills store this weekend to see what they have. We are also going to Denver in April and they have a Factory Store (outlet) down there. Should I buy a bag here or just get a gift card and let her pick a bag in Denver?

Thanks

The outlet prices are very similar between CDN and US stores, there's really not that much incentive (as least for Ontarians) to buy from US COACH outlet vs CDN COACH outlet. Sure it saves a bit of tax, but then you would have to declare and pay tax OR risk getting caught and taxed when you come home anyway.

So long post short, if I were you, I'd just buy the bag at a CDN COACH outlet.
A great salesman sells to himself - Confucius, no, I mean xvizardx LINK
xvizardx wrote:
Dec 20th, 2010 4:22 am
...A sales person named John (who is a great sales person by the way)...I could not resist the price, so I bought it in a heart beat...
xvizardx wrote:
Hello everyone! I am an employee of Sony Canada...I will be at the Sony Store in Square One...look for John...
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1482 posts
152 upvotes
lioncar wrote:
Jan 17th, 2011 11:52 am
The outlet prices are very similar between CDN and US stores, there's really not that much incentive (as least for Ontarians) to buy from US COACH outlet vs CDN COACH outlet. Sure it saves a bit of tax, but then you would have to declare and pay tax OR risk getting caught and taxed when you come home anyway.

So long post short, if I were you, I'd just buy the bag at a CDN COACH outlet.

Is there much of a difference in selection between the Ontario and South of the Border stores?
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1507 posts
68 upvotes
calgaryhhr wrote:
Jan 17th, 2011 12:27 pm
Is there much of a difference in selection between the Ontario and South of the Border stores?

it's the same or virtually the same in Ontario/NY.
A great salesman sells to himself - Confucius, no, I mean xvizardx LINK
xvizardx wrote:
...A sales person named John (who is a great sales person by the way)...I could not resist the price, so I bought it in a heart beat...
xvizardx wrote:
Hello everyone! I am an employee of Sony Canada...I will be at the Sony Store in Square One...look for John...
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1482 posts
152 upvotes
Good to know. I guess I'll buy something here if the deal and style is right otherwise I'll just go with the gift card and let her try to find something here or wait for our trip to Denver.
× < >