Expired Hot Deals

[Coach] Coach Outlet Store in Niagara Falls ONTARIO! NOW OPEN!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2010 10:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2005
1791 posts
36 upvotes

[Coach] Coach Outlet Store in Niagara Falls ONTARIO! NOW OPEN!

I happened to drop by the Canada 1 Outlet Mall in Niagara Falls ONTARIO (Lundys Lane and QEW) and noticed that Canada's First COACH OUTLET STORE just opened this weekend
http://www.canadaoneoutlets.com/product ... sp?pid=139

No need to cross into the USA anymore for the Coach Outlet, pricing seemed to be very good according to the staff, the pricing is equilivant to the US store pricing, a lot of 30%-50% off lowest ticketed price items at the store.

The store was busy, but not packed, I expect it to get busier as more people discover this store.
206 replies
Nov 16, 2004
955 posts
11 upvotes
does anyone know if its better priced to buy canadian vs... the u.s. pricing ??
Dec 22, 2006
237 posts
20 upvotes
Not having gone there yet, I would assume that a $300 US bag would cost $300 CAN based on the discussions I had at the US store a while back. For some reason, the exchange rate is 1 to 1 when returning goods purchased in the US to Canada.

Also, if you were to find a bag off the US website and it said $300, you could buy it at the Canadian stores for $300 CAN.

This was the policy at Christmas time. If this policy has changed, I stand corrected.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2005
1791 posts
36 upvotes
dell11 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2009 6:39 pm
Not having gone there yet, I would assume that a $300 US bag would cost $300 CAN based on the discussions I had at the US store a while back. For some reason, the exchange rate is 1 to 1 when returning goods purchased in the US to Canada.

Also, if you were to find a bag off the US website and it said $300, you could buy it at the Canadian stores for $300 CAN.

This was the policy at Christmas time. If this policy has changed, I stand corrected.

That seemed to be the case this past weekend, looking at the prices in the store/conversations with staff. However, I didn't hop over to the States to confirm.
Oct 16, 2007
382 posts
40 upvotes
London
There has been a Coach Outlet store at Windsor Crossing in Windsor, Ontario since at least October of last year! They have some good prices and would expect the Niagara one to follow suit. It is good to see them branching out in Canada.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2524 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
If you are a fan of Coach or know someone that is I highly suggest you to give this place a check. I was there on a Sunday and I end up walking up spending 300 dollars easily. Now that being said, everything in store was cheaper than retail with discounts on handbags being 50% off and wristlets/wallets/cardholders being 30% off. Now I haven't been to the outlet store across the border so i cannot compare the price but with the weak canadian dollar I'm sure after conversion its about the same.
Nov 26, 2006
105 posts
2 upvotes
Does anyone know how long the 50%/30% off sale is expected to last for?
Mar 19, 2003
385 posts
24 upvotes
According to a supervisor/manager they get new shipments a couple times a week, and have a clearance sale once a week. The selection wasn't the best when I was there last Friday but there are definitely some good deals if you find something you like. Example, they had some smaller clutch/change purse/wallets for $39 with an extra 30% off. And bigger purse/bags were mostly 50% off.
30% off the newer/better looking ones with higher price tags to begin with.
Mar 25, 2009
7 posts
Mississauga
someone sneak-a-peek some photos of the store for me
Mar 26, 2009
130 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Having been a long time shopper of the one in Niagara Falls NY, I can say that prices are the same - if anything, a bit lower! I managed walking out with clutches for $27 plus tax ($39 with 30%), whereas in NF NY my cheapest clutch was $35 American, and I thought that was a steal.

The store is much smaller than the newly renovated one across the river but the selection looked better - nicer bags, more current. Definitely worth checking out, even though the rest of the "mall" is lacking. I went on a Monday morning and some of the items were picked over, and by the night my friend went and scooped up items I hadn't seen in the morning. I would avoid the weekend if you can.
Mar 26, 2009
10 posts
r_justin99 wrote:
Mar 27th, 2009 3:16 am
someone sneak-a-peek some photos of the store for me
It's identical to the store in Buffalo but a little smaller.
× < >