Expired Hot Deals

[Coast capital] Coast capital $500 bonus when you open a chequing account (BC only now)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2020 8:09 pm
Jan 1, 2018
448 posts
570 upvotes
Thanks OP! I FINALLY received my bonus!
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2751 posts
1113 upvotes
YUL/YVR
E transfer from this account is free right? Guess that would be easiest way to get $ out?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2012
6510 posts
1187 upvotes
multi city dweller
AdamKing wrote: E transfer from this account is free right? Guess that would be easiest way to get $ out?
iirc, there is a fee ...
May 20, 2015
31 posts
66 upvotes
Vancouver
Just closed today.

took 10 min, no problem at all. Just needed my debit card with one piece of identification.

Thanks all for your help
Apr 13, 2017
415 posts
183 upvotes
Are you guys closing your accounts after receieving the winnings? I don't particualrly mind leaving my account open but it might make me inelligible for some other ridiculous offer years down the line.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2007
2062 posts
197 upvotes
Mississauga
AdamKing wrote: E transfer from this account is free right? Guess that would be easiest way to get $ out?
I did one last night and it was for $1.50.
Nov 10, 2007
70 posts
11 upvotes
Can people message me if you used PayTM or some other pre-authorized debit, but have NOT got your bonus? I think I have recourse for you.
Jan 14, 2008
148 posts
35 upvotes
erasmus99 wrote: Can people message me if you used PayTM or some other pre-authorized debit, but have NOT got your bonus? I think I have recourse for you.
Me.
Aug 2, 2009
197 posts
189 upvotes
Vancouver
Received bonus today, few days after 2 CRA Pads!
Thanks!
Dec 12, 2016
286 posts
240 upvotes
Looks like Coast Capital has gone national. I was able to open an account online. Ontario resident here.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1433 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Here2day2 wrote: Looks like Coast Capital has gone national. I was able to open an account online. Ontario resident here.
any signing bonus for you?
Dec 7, 2011
16 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, British C…
Can anyone please put the steps how to close the account? Including how to transfer money (can you link account or only etransfer)and if you just leave the 5$ membership there or take it? And then do you need to call or go to bank or can you just close it online? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2007
1237 posts
217 upvotes
Mississauga
filakotekova wrote: Can anyone please put the steps how to close the account? Including how to transfer money (can you link account or only etransfer)and if you just leave the 5$ membership there or take it? And then do you need to call or go to bank or can you just close it online? Thanks!
The easiest method is withdraw from HSBC atm which is what i have done.
But could not take out the $5Membership share though...

when i tried to do the etransfer using the membership account..its showing $0 available.

does any one know how to get even the $5 out ?